Activit Multivitamin Review
What You Should Know
Activit Multivitamins are advertised to “ensure that the user’s body gets the nutrients it needs to excel and get the most out of the user’s fitness routine”. Activit Multivitamins can be used by both men and women of almost all fitness levels. Users are also encouraged to diet and exercise.
List of Ingredients
L-Carnatine, Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid, Glutathione (reduced), Mixed Carotenoids (Betatene), Vanadium (as Vanadyl Sulfate), Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract, Flavonoglycosides, Triterpenes, Grape Seed Extract, Proanthocyanidins, Calcium Pyruvate, Hawthorn Berry, Fruit Extracts, Garlic Bulb, Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex, Vitamin A (as Palmitate) ,Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Thiamin (as Monoitrate), Riboflavin, Niacin (as Niacinamide), Folate (as Folic Acid), Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin), Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate), Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate), Iodine (from Atlantic Kelp), Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide), Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate), Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine), Copper (as Amino Acid Chelate), Manganese (as Amino Acid Chelate), Chromium (as Amino Acid Chelate), Molybdenum (as Amino Acid Chelate), Cayenne Fruit, L-Taurine, L-Glutamine, Choline (as Bitartrate), Green Tea Leaf, DMAE (as Bitartrate), Inositol, Para-Aminobenzoic Acid, and L-Methionine.
Activit Multivitamins are boasted to be able to enhance physical and mental wellness, increasing bone strength, stimulate the immune system, slow the effects of aging, regulate calcium, and blood sugar levels.
- This product can be used by men and women of almost all fitness levels.
- This product is easy to use and comes with simple instructions.
- The chromium in Activit Multivitamins may also help to control the fat and cholesterol levels in the blood.
- This multivitamin is packed with essential vitamins and minerals that are needed for a healthy body and mind.
- Activit Multivitamins needs a diet and exercise program to work effectively.
- None of the claims this products makes have been evaluated by the FDA.
- The potential side effects of Activit Multivitamins have not been extensively researched.
- Multivitamins contain stimulants so those who are sensitive to stimulants should avoid this product.
Activit Multivitamins don’t really stand out from the rest of the similar products available. There is no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Activit Multivitamins is right for them.