What You Should Know
AcuTrim is a weight loss supplement that promises that users will have a suppressed appetite and feel more mentally clear and alert. AcuTrim can be used by both men and women of almost all fitness levels. Users are encouraged to diet and exercise when using this product.
List of Ingredients
Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (as Di-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin K (as Phylloquinone), Thiamin (as Thiamin HCL), Riboflavin, Niacin (as Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL), Folate (as Folic Acid), Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin), Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Patothenate), Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate), Iron (as carbonyl Iron), Iodine (as Potassium Iodide), Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide), Zinc (as Zinc Oxide), Selenium (as Sodium Selenate), Copper (as Copper Citrate), Manganese (as Manganese Carbonate), Chromium (as Chromium Amino Acid Chelate), Mate Leaf Standardized Extract, Green Tea Leaf Standardized Extract (Contains Caffeine), Panax Ginseng Root Standardized Extract, Chocolate (Cocoa Bean) Extract, and Bladderwrack Kelp.
AcuTrim claims to work on the hypothalamus thus resulting in a suppressed appetite. AcuTrim also includes a good amount of many vitamins and minerals that are needed for general everyday health. Users should take caution because this product contains vanadium and other stimulants.
- AcuTrim contains chromium which may help to control fat and cholesterol levels in the blood.
- This product is easy to use and comes with simple instructions.
- AcuTrim is said to work as an appetite depressant and a mood booster.
- AcuTrim needs a diet and exercise program to work effectively.
- None of the claims this products makes have been evaluated by the FDA.
- The potential side effects of AcuTrim have not been extensively researched.
- This product contains caffeine so those who are sensitive to caffeine should avoid this product.
AcuTrim doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the similar products available today. There is no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using AcuTrim is right for them.