What You Should Know
Adi Mene is a dietary supplement claims to have the ability to burn fat, act as an appetite suppressant, increase the metabolism, and increase energy as well. This supplement is free of ephedra and is claimed to be herbal.. Adi Mene can be used by both men and women of almost all fitness levels. Users are encouraged to diet and exercise while using this product.
List of Ingredients
Vitamin B12, Iodine, Yerba Mate, Chromium, Zhi Shi Extract, Anhydrous Caffeine, Tyrosine, White Willow Bark Extract, Uva Ursi Extract, Malibar Tamarind Extract, Ginger Extract, Eleutherococcus Senticosus Extract, Bladderwrack Fucus Vesiculosus, Saw Palmetto Powder, Gingko Powder, Beet Root Powder, Fo-To Powder, Hawthorn Berry Powder, Royal Jelly Powder, Montmorillonite, Activated Charcoal, Magnesium, Guarana Seed Extract, Cinnamon Bark Extract, Atractylodes Rhizome, Bitter Orange Extract, Potassium, and Vanadium.
Adi Mene contains many minerals and vitamins that are essential to everyday health. This product also contains certain herbs that are believed to have healing and restorative properties such as chromium and vanadium.
- Adi Mene contains potassium which helps with muscle health and function.
- This product is easy to use and comes with simple instructions.
- Adi Mene contains chromium which helps the body break down carbohydrates.
- Adi Mene needs a diet and exercise program to work effectively.
- This product is not FDA approved.
- The potential side effects of Adi Mene have not been extensively researched.
- This product contains potentially dangers herbs such as Yohimbe which can cause heart problems and high blood pressure.
- Those with high blood pressure or any other cardiovascular/heart condition should avoid Adi Mene bitter orange could be dangerous.
- Those who are sensitive to caffeine should avoid this product.
Adi Mene doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the similar products available today. There is no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Adi Mene is right for them.