What You Should Know
Adicor is a diet supplement suited for men and women that desire assistance with weight loss. This product is manufactured by Katalyst Nutraceuticals and is stated to be “8-phase hyper-metabolic technology.” Similar to other weight reduction pills, Adicor aims to assist the user by boosting energy levels, suppressing appetite, burning calories, increasing metabolic rates and minimizing excess water retention. There are no free trial samples of Adicor offered through the official website and the price in not given.
Primary components of Adicor supplements are the Beta-3 Adrenergic Blend (helps break down fatty acids and boost metabolic rates), Appetite Control Blend (curbs cravings by signaling the brain that the stomach is full), Thyroid Support Blend (increases the conversion of T4 hormones to T3 hormones), Energetic Blend (reduces fatigue and boosts energy), Water Extraction Blend (reduces bloating and water retention), Cortisol Suppress Blend (assists metabolism and regulates stress levels) and Adaptagenic Uptake Blend (helps the user absorb Adicor ingredients). The official website states that Adicor is the “Complete Fat-loss System.” Unfortunately there are no customer testimonials provided on the website. Adicor doesn’t appear to be offered with a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee. The website does state that those considering Adicor should consult their physician before taking this diet drug. No diet plan or exercise regimen are mentioned on the official website.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
Adicor is a weight loss pill that’s marketed toward men and women. This diet drug endeavors to assist the user by boosting energy levels, suppressing appetite, burning calories, increasing metabolic rates and minimizing excess water retention. While specific active ingredients aren’t listed, Adicor does contain Beta-3 Adrenergic Blend, Appetite Control Blend, Thyroid Support Blend, Energetic Blend, Water Extraction Blend, Cortisol Suppress Blend and Adaptagenic Uptake Blend. There doesn’t appear to be any real clinical research posted on the official website for Adicor. This diet supplement is not for sale through the website, but a 1-800 number is provided for orders.
- Adicor comes in an easy-to-take pill form.
- The official website offers some information on what Adicor aims to accomplish and how it works.
- Adicor appears to be suitable for both women and men.
- There are no customer testimonials offered on the official website for Adicor.
- There doesn’t appear to be any real clinical data provided on the website to support the overall claimed effectiveness of Adicor diet pills.
- Adicor in not offered with a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee.
- A full product ingredient list is absent from the official website.
- There are no free trial samples of Adicor offered on the website.
- Some ingredients found in Adicor supplements may not be suitable for some individuals.
- The official website states that you should consult a doctor prior to taking Adicor.
In the end, Adicor makes pretty standard claims in the world of weight loss pills. While it is stated that this pill can boost energy levels, suppress appetite, burn calories, increase metabolic rates and minimize excess water retention, there isn’t any clinical evidence provided by the manufacturer to support this. Furthermore, it would be nice to see some actual customer testimonials, free trial samples of Adicor, a full product ingredient list and a 100% money-back guarantee with Adicor diet pills.