What You Should Know
Aditrim (Thermostenin-XTA) is a dietary supplement that is claimed to help women and men with “nutraceutical weight regulation.” This product aims to burn away calories, prevent fat storage, suppress appetite, turn fat into energy and increase fat burning hormones. Aditrim, like many other weight reduction pills and capsules, is intended to be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise. There are no customer testimonials posted on the official website for Aditrim. It is sold in the form of a capsule through the official website for $32.95 for 90 capsules.
Essentially Aditrim supplements are claimed to assist with lean muscle mass, while getting rid of fat. This product contains four active ingredient blends, which are Thermostenin (inhibits fat storage, burns calories and preserves muscle), Xanthol (suppresses appetite and burns away fat), Teaplex (helps with fat burning and muscle building) and Appevin (delays gastric emptying and minimizes the fat storing hormone). The official website doesn’t reveal who manufactures Aditrim, however, the bottle does display the logo “VNS.” There are no free trial samples of Aditrim offered through the website at this time. It is not stated whether or not Aditrim capsules come with a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee. No warnings are posted on the website.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
Aditrim is a weight reduction drug that endeavors to burn away calories, prevent fat storage, suppress appetite, turn fat into energy and increase fat burning hormones. It’s suitable for both men and women alike, and is intended to compliment a regular fitness routine and healthy diet plan. The primary active components in Aditrim capsules are Thermostenin (inhibits fat storage, burns calories and preserves muscle), Xanthol (suppresses appetite and burns away fat), Teaplex (helps with fat burning and muscle building) and Appevin (delays gastric emptying and minimizes the fat storing hormone). The official website for this product doesn’t reveal any clinical research on Aditrim. This supplement is directed to be taken daily with water.
- Aditrim is marketed toward women and men that desire assistance with fat burning.
- Aditrim can be purchased via the official website.
- A healthy diet and regular exercise are recommended with Aditrim supplements.
- Aditrim is available without a doctor’s prescription.
- There is no 100% satisfaction guarantee presented on the official website for Aditrim.
- A full product ingredient list is not offered.
- There is no clinical data posted on the website to support Aditrim.
- Customer testimonials are not offered for Aditrim on the official website.
- Not all ingredients found in Aditrim may be suitable for all individuals.
- There is no information presented on the website regarding the company that manufactures Aditrim supplements.
- No free trial samples of Aditrim are available through the website.
On the bright side, Aditrim is geared toward both women and men, and is available conveniently without a prescription. Unfortunately, there is some key information missing from the official website that many dieters would like to see before committing to any supplement. It would be reassuring to see some customer testimonials, a 100% money-back guarantee, some clinical findings and some free trial samples of Aditrim offered on the official website. This would likely make Aditrim more appealing to more dieters.