What You Should Know
List of Ingredients
Adrenalize contains the following ingredients:
- Indian Gooseberry
- Uva Ursi
- Dandelion Root
- Green Tea
- Cassia Nomame
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B3
- Geranium Oil
Adrenalize claims to be a fat burner that will help increase your energy levels. Indian Gooseberry is a natural supplement used to lower levels of bad cholesterol in the body to improve heart health, without affecting the levels of good cholesterol in the body. Synepherine is a chemical cousin to ephedra, thought to be safe than the banned ingredient, though still providing the same energy and fat burning benefits. Uva Ursi is a natural diuretic, which pulls water weight from the body. Dandelion Root is yet another diuretic, which also pulls water from the body. Green Tea is a natural source of caffeine and antioxidants, thought to help increase the metabolism. Cassia Nomame is a natural molecule, which prevents fat from being absorbed into the bloodstream. 5-http is. L-Tyrosine is an amino acid, which plays a role in the production of dopamine, which is known to elevate mood. It is found in many different food sources including nuts and avocados. Vitamin B1 is also known as thiamine, and is naturally found in many foods. It is required to help our bodies properly process carohydrates and is known to help prevent a variety of health conditions. Vitamin B3 is also known as niacin and is found in many food sources. It plays a role in weight loss and energy production. Geranium Oil is known to help with a variety of conditions, but is likely used in this formula to help the body combat stress. As it is a natural ingredient, it is not thought to cause any side effects or interact with any other medications.
- Adrenalize contains proven ingredients.
- Adrenalize contains diuretics which pull water from the body and can cause superficial weight loss and dehydration.
- We were not able to tell how much of each ingredient is in the formula, so we really don’t know how effective the product would be.
- We were unable to find any pricing information.
- The stimulants in this formula may cause negative side effects such as: insomnia, headaches, jitters, and irritability. If you are sensitive to caffeine, avoid using this product within six hours of bedtime.
Adrenalize could have many potential dangers, given the number of stimulants and diuertics in the formula. We do not recommend using this supplement because it could cause more damage than it is worth. Instead, we recommend a balanced diet, regular exercise, and a clinically proven safe and effective appetite suppressant or fat burner.