What You Should Know
Advalean (now called Lipitrex) is a weight loss supplement manufactured by Progressive Health Nutraceuticals, a company founded in 1997 that aims to assist men and women with fat reduction. This diet product comes in the form of a capsule and sells online for $74.95 for a one-month supply. Like many other dietary supplements, Advalean endeavors to help with the user’s metabolism, hunger suppression, energy levels, fat burning and thyroid functioning. There are some customer testimonials offered on the official website. Advalean is offered with a satisfaction/money-back guarantee.
The primary active ingredient found in Advalean/Lipitrex is Coleus Forskohlii, an Indian plant extract. This ingredient is claimed to assist with anything from insulin regulation, to thyroid functioning, to increased heart rate, to muscle relaxation, to fat cell reduction. Essentially Advalean aids with weight loss by blocking unwanted fat and carbs from being absorbed into the body, while increasing metabolic rates, suppressing hunger and boosting energy levels. Unfortunately there are no free trial samples of Advalean/Lipitrex offered on the official website. Similar to other weight loss pills, Advalean is intended to be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise. Advalean supplements should be taken daily with water.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
Advalean, now known as Lipitrex, is a dietary supplement that’s geared toward both men and women that wish to lose excess body weight. This diet drug is claimed to increase energy, block carbs, boost the user’s metabolism, burn away fat, suppress hunger and block fat from being absorbed into the body. Advalean contains key components like Coleus Forskohlii (an Indian plant extract). There doesn’t appear to be any real clinical evidence offered on the official website. This diet product can be purchased via the Progressive Health website for $74.95.
- There are some customer testimonials/before and after photos provided on the official website.
- Advalean/Lipitrex can be easily and conveniently purchased through the official website.
- The official website for Advalean recommends regular exercise and a healthy diet.
- There does not appear to be any real clinical data offered on the Progressive Health website to support the effectiveness of Advalean diet pills.
- There are no free trial samples of Advalean offered through the official website.
- A full product ingredient list is absent from the official website.
- The name switch of Advalean to Lipitrex may cause confusion for some.
- Some ingredients found in Advalean/Lipitrex may not be suitable for some individuals.
In the ever-expanding market of diet pills, weight loss programs and health supplements, Advalean does not exactly stand out too much. While it’s reassuring that this diet drug comes with a satisfaction/money-back guarantee, it would be nice to see more data provided on the official Progressive Health website. It’s likely that many dieters would like to see a full product ingredient list, some real clinical evidence and a run-down of any potential side effects that come with taking Advalean supplements.