AFRICAN BUSH MANGO Review
What You Should Know
AFRICAN BUSH MANGO is becoming an increasingly popular diet and weight loss supplement. This review will take a look at the liquid form of the supplement to find out whether or not it can live up it to its claims. If you are looking for a product that will help support your diet and exercise routines to help you lose more weight, read this review to see what we think about it before you buy it.
List of Ingredients
AFRICAN BUSH MANGO liquid contains the following ingredients:
- African Bush Mango
- Hoodia Gordonii
- Acai Berries
- Green Tea
AFRICAN BUSH MANGO liquid is a diet and weight loss supplement thought to be more effective than a pill form. African Bush Mango is a plant used by local tribes to increase the metabolism and stamina so you will burn more fat and have more energy than you would without using it. This particular supplement uses 500 mg of the ingredient, but claims a study proved it effective at only 150 mg. Hoodia Gordonii is a plant native to certain parts of Africa, and is used to suppress the appetite without feelings of hunger. It claims to be clinically proven, but there are several hoodia fakes, as real hoodia is an expensive ingredient. Baobab is a good source of vitamins and minerals, used to suppress the appetite and provide energy. Acai Berries are a common ingredient in many weight loss formulas. Though they have no direct link to weight loss, they are a good source of antioxidants, which can help improve overall health and increase energy levels. Green tea is a natural source of caffeine, which is thought to help boost the metabolism so you can burn more fat than normal.
- AFRICAN BUSH MANGO contains all natural ingredients.
- This liquid supplement is affordably priced.
- AFRICAN BUSH MANGO is in liquid form, which many people may not enjoy drinking.
- The low price tag indicates the hoodia in the formula is not real, because it is expensive, and the hoodia is not certified by a third party lab as genuine.
- There are no free trials of this product.
- This product does not promote the use of diet and exercise to further support your diet and weight loss efforts.
- There are no customer testimonials to support this product.
AFRICAN BUSH MANGO seems like it could be a good weight loss product, but there are just too many things wrong with the formula for us to really recommend it. The hoodia is likely not real, which means you will not get the appetite suppression you are looking for. We are not sure if you are getting the clinically proven dose of green tea in the formula, or not. We recommend you proceed with caution with this one while following a balanced diet and regular exercise program.