What You Should Know
The A.J. DiCaprio Workout is a compilation of all of his workout videos and there are six videos in all. The videos include Back and Biceps, Chest and Triceps, Diet and Nutrition, Shoulders and Legs and Glutes. The A.J. DiCaprio Workout promises that users will achieve full body toning and strengthening. The A.J. DiCaprio Workout Videos can be used by both men and women, though some are geared towards men, of almost all fitness levels.
The A.J. DiCaprio Workout Videos promises to guide users through several unique exercises and techniques that target all of the muscles of the body. A.J. DiCaprio claims that all of his exercises and techniques and unique and cannot be found on any other exercise videos available. Users will use a combination of weights and resistance as they perform the exercises and work towards their desired results in toning and strengthening the muscles in their body. Users will also learn to employ better eating and cardiovascular exercise into their strengthening and toning routine. The A.J. DiCaprio Video-Shoulders works all of the shoulder muscles (anterior deltoid, lateral deltoid, posterior deltoid, teres major trapezius, sternocleidomastoid, levator scapulae, pectoralis minor, subclavius, serratus anterior and rhomboid muscles) evenly ensuring that users get the maximum benefit. The A.J. DiCaprio Video-Legs and Glutes works all of the leg muscles (bicep femoris, semitendinosus, semimembranosus, rectus femoris, sartorius, vastus medialis, vastus lateralis, vastus intermedius, pectineus, adductor longus, adductor brevis, adductor magnus, gracilis, gastrocnemius, soleus, plantaris, popliteus, tibialis posterior, flexor digitorum longus, flexor hallicus longus, tibialis anterior, extensor digitorium longus, extensor hallicus longus, peroneus longus and peroneus brevis) evenly ensuring the maximum benefit.
The A.J. DiCaprio Video-Back and Biceps targets all of the back muscles (trapezius, latissimus dorsi, rhomboid major, rhomboid minor and levator scapulae), intermediate and deep muscles, so that they strengthen and tone evenly. The A.J. DiCaprio Video-Chest and Triceps works all of the chest muscles (pectoralis major and pectoralis minor) evenly ensuring that users get the maximum benefit. These videos also work the triceps, biceps and gluteal muscles.
- The A.J. DiCaprio Workout Videos show users specific exercises and techniques to tone and strengthen the muscles in their body.
- People who are stronger tend to experience less pain.
- People with strong muscles tend to have better posture.
- The A.J. DiCaprio Workout Videos can be found at many internet stores for very little money.
- Muscle can burn up to 50 calories per hour more than fat, therefore promoting weight loss.
- The A.J. DiCaprio Workout Videos include a Diet and Nutrition Video so that users can begin eating a better diet as well to aid in muscle building and weight loss.
- A.J. DiCaprio tends to focus more on strength training than eating right.
- There are no strict meal plans associated with this program so those with little discipline may not succeed.
- Not really a weight loss aid, more of a muscle building guide.
- Probably best for pro body builders, not dieters.
The A.J. DiCaprio Workout Videos target those seeking a stronger, more toned body. For those seeking a more structured and strict weight loss program this program may disappoint them. Women may also not find this program desirable because of its strong focus on muscle building, and it also seems geared around the male physique.