97% of dieters just want a product that works. Yeah, we don’t understand that remaining 3%, either. With All Day Energy Greens we wrote a detailed review examining the ingredients, side effects, customer service and scientific studies. Moreover, we read through plenty of user responses and customer reviews posted online. Finally, we summarized all the facts in order to give you the information you need.
What You Need To Know
To begin with, All Day Energy Greens is a powder supplement. It contains all sorts of natural plant and vegetable extracts, and these include ginger root, grape seed, green tea, organic dulse, enzyme blend, suma, royal jelly, milk thistle, damiana, organic brown flaxseed, organic beet root, red raspberry leaf, chlorella algae, parsley, aloe vera, spirulina, alfalfa and organic barley grass powder. It is claimed to promote alkaline/acid balance, provide antioxidant support, boost immunity, improve digestion, elevate energy levels and support weight management. To use this product, you add one scoop to 6-8 ounces of water (take once a day with food).
All Day Energy Greens has been around since 2008. It’s available directly through the official website for $79.98 (11.36 ounces). This product provides vitamins and minerals from various fruits and vegetables and All Day Energy Greens is all natural, but read on…
Clinical Evidence – “Is it Supported?”
The first thing we needed to consider with All Day Energy Greens ingredients is lack of clinical support. According to our Research Editor, “While it’s wonderful to see that this powder contains an array of plant extracts to help nourish the body, there is no actual proof that it works to improve health, weight and vitality as claimed on the website.”
One user stated, “After taking the product for almost a week I do feel different, I feel stupid. The taste is bad and the only weight I’ve lost is from running to the bathroom.”
Another complained, “I took this product faithfully for a month and it produced no discernible increase in my energy.”
Along the way we did find a few people who saw changes in their bodies. One said, “There was some weight loss.”
Another explained, “I wasn’t really trying to lose weight, but I do think that this has made some sort of contribution to it happening.”
Scroll below for one of the best products we’ve seen over the last year.
Foul Taste – “Yucky!”
We noticed dozens of customer complaints regarding a common All Day Energy Greens side effect, bad taste. In fact, one user said, “If you can’t drink it . . . you can’t reap the benefits. Don’t get me started on the texture.”
”This stuff tastes nasty. It tastes so bad and mixes so poorly that it feels gross in my mouth,” said another customer.
The flavor didn’t seem to be a problem for all buyers. As one put it, “I mix mine with sugar free lemonade for the best taste.”
A dieter also offered, “The taste was weird at first, but I didn’t mind it. I just mixed it up with water and downed it.”
According to our intense research, if there is some specific part of a weight-loss supplement or diet program that is very bothersome (a painful/difficult exercise routine, no clinical research, bad taste) the chances of long-term success is slim. In other words, if All Day Energy Greens is unpleasant to a lot of dieters, this could be quite problematic.
The Science – “Is There Any?”
After reviewing the company website for All Day Energy Greens, we noticed that there is no actual scientific research to support this supplement. In fact, this product is not even FDA regulated. We at DietSpotlight need to see published clinical evidence that a formula has been proven to do what it claims regarding weight-loss and overall health. Sadly none is presented for this one.
The Bottom Line – Does All Day Energy Greens Work?
Alright, do we think you need to put the pedal to the metal to get to the store right now? We like that the ingredients are all natural and there are some positive comments from buyers who’ve used the formula, but we have issues because there is simply no scientific research to support it. Also, there are countless customer complaints posted on dealer websites and the shake is quite pricey.
For dieters that need to shed more pounds, we suggest trying out a dietary supplement that is backed by real clinical studies, does not cost you a fortune and is supported by positive customer reviews.
Among the best products we’ve seen in 2016 is one called Leptigen. This supplement contains four key ingredients, which have been shown in documented clinical studies to encourage fat loss and speed up metabolism. Also, we didn’t find any complaints regarding harmful side effects and dieter reviews around the web prove people are seeing wonderful results.
Plus, the business behind Leptigen is extremely confident in their product so they’re offering a Special Trial Offer, quite the positive.