Allure Patch Review
What You Should Know
Just when you think you’ve seen it all, another new and innovative approach to weight loss arises. Take the Allure Patch for instance. This is stated to be an “inconspicuous” patch that sticks to the user’s body and aims to assist with weight loss by reducing food cravings, burning away unwanted fat, and increasing the metabolism. Basically the Allure Patch itself is translucent and can be stuck anywhere on the body. It lasts for three days total and is then swapped out for a new patch.
For those who prefer an alternative to taking daily oral supplements, the Allure Patch may be an option. Apparently, this patch can aid users with dropping two to five pounds per week. It’s claimed to contain only all-natural ingredients, two of which are Brazilian Cocoa and Green Tea (supports a healthy immune system). A two-month supply of the Allure Patch costs $95. It doesn’t appear that this product is approved by the FDA, nor is it offered any longer. On the bright side, the Allure Patch is Ephedra-free and is supposed to be worn without causing any side effects. A four-month supply of the Allure Patch can also be purchased for $150. There are a few reviews on some online sites for this product.
List of Ingredients
Not available on an official website.
The Allure Patch is essentially a clear patch that is placed on the user’s body every three days to potentially assist with weight reduction. This product may minimize food cravings, burn off fat, boost the user’s metabolism, and aid in the overall weight loss process. Although the Allure Patch used to sell for $95 (two-month supply), it doesn’t appear to be available any longer. Supposedly there were no side effects whatsoever with this weight reduction patch.
- The Allure Patch may be more convenient for some dieters that do not like the hassle of taking supplements a few times each day.
- This product is translucent and could be placed anywhere on the user’s body with ease and not be seen.
- The ingredients for the Allure Patch are stated to be all-natural and no Ephedra is included.
- At this point it doesn’t appear that the Allure Patch is even available for purchase.
- All of the ingredients for this weight loss patch are not revealed on an official website.
- Success stories with photos are not provided to support the Allure Patch.
- This weight reduction product is not approved by the FDA.
- A two-month supply of the Allure Patch costs $95, which may be a bit pricey for some dieters.
Overall, the Allure Patch is rather unique and interesting when you consider the approach to weight loss it takes. Some dieters may really appreciate the concept of a translucent patch that’s worn on the body. However, this appears to be irrelevant at this time since the Allure Patch doesn’t seem to be available for purchase. On the downside, there are no testimonials offered to support the Allure Patch, nor is there an FDA approval to encourage users.