What You Should Know
Alphavexin is a dietary supplement that is stated to incorporate “ten super foods.” Although there is no official website for this product, it appears to be sold on websites like EBay. Overall, Alphavexin aims to assist users by boosting energy levels, improving their skin/complexion and helping with weight reduction. It is claimed to be an “all-natural dietary supplement.” Since an official website is not offered, it’s difficult to say if there are any customer testimonials supporting Alphavexin capsules. This product sells for $14.95 for 90 capsules.
There are several key ingredients offered in Alphavexin supplements. These are Green Tea Extract (boosts the metabolism), Flaxseed Oil (lowers cholesterol), Spinach (increases energy levels), Oat Fiber (lowers cholesterol), Broccoli Extract, Fiber (helps cleanse the body), Vitamin C, Garlic Extract, Blueberry Extract, Red Wine Extract (improves the user’s complexion), Tomato Concentrate and Salmon Oil Powder (benefits the heart). There does appear to be a money-back/satisfaction guarantee offered with Alphavexin supplements. A specific fitness program and/or healthy diet plan are not mentioned with Alphavexin. There are no free trial samples of this diet product available. Alphavexin is available without a doctor’s prescription, however, no potential side effects are listed where Alphavexin is sold.
List of Ingredients
Green Tea Extract, Flaxseed Oil, Spinach, Oat Fiber, Broccoli Extract, Fiber, Vitamin C, Garlic Extract, Blueberry Extract, Red Wine Extract, Tomato Concentrate and Salmon Oil Powder.
Alphavexin is a general “health” supplement geared toward men and women who desire assistance with anything from weight loss, to increased energy levels, to an improved complexion. This product comes in capsule form and sells for $14.95. It is directed to be taken daily with water. Unfortunately there is no real clinical research posted where Alphavexin is sold. The primary ingredients found in Alphavexin are all derived from “superfoods.” They are Green Tea Extract, Flaxseed Oil, Spinach, Oat Fiber, Broccoli Extract, Vitamin C, Garlic Extract, Blueberry Extract, Red Wine Extract, Tomato Concentrate and Salmon Oil Powder.
- Alphavexin is stated to contain all-natural ingredients.
- Alphavexin can be purchased conveniently online through an EBay store.
- Alphavexin contains ingredients that are commonly known to benefit men and women.
- Alphavexin doesn’t appear to contain any appetite suppressing ingredients.
- There are no customer testimonials provided on an official website for Alphavexin supplements.
- No clinical research is offered to support the claimed effectiveness of Alphavexin.
- Some users may be allergic to some ingredients found in Alphavexin capsules.
- Alphavexin doesn’t appear to contain any fat burning components.
- There are no free trial samples of Alphavexin available at this time.
- There is no official website for this weight loss product, which may concern some individuals.
Although Alphavexin supplements do contain some all-natural ingredients, some dieters may not see this product as an actual weight reduction supplement since no fat burners or appetite suppressants are incorporated. The primary function of Alphavexin seems to be general nutrition. Furthermore, the notion that there is no official website for Alphavexin may raise a red flag for some dieters. Naturally, it would be nice to see some customer testimonials, free trial samples and actual clinical evidence offered to support Alphavexin capsules.