Alri Tri-Lean System Review
What You Should Know
The Alri Tri-Lean System contains three supplements packaged together to create the ultimate fat burning system, according to Alri. The three supplements are Hyperdrive 3.0, Lean Dreams and Special Tactics. These supplements each work differently to help the dieter achieve weight loss results. Hyperdrive is a fat burner and appetite suppressant. Lean Dreams supports healthy sleep and Special Tactics inhibits fat and increases fat burn. These claims are fantastically made in the product description, but no one is backed up with clinical research.
List of Ingredients
- HyperDrive: Unique Proprietary Matrix:
- Guarana Extract
- Hoodia Gordonii
- ALA Vitaberine (Thiamine Trisulfide Analog)
- Cyanocobalamon (B-12)
- Guggul Extract
- Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract
- Lean Dreams: Lean Body Modulation Proprietary Matrix:
- L-Tryptophane Ethyl Ester
- Ziziphus JujubaPE 2%
- Valeriana Officinalis Root Extract
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root PE 90% Baicalin
- Salvia Officianalis Proprietary Extract:
- Magnolia Officinalis Bark PE 90%
- Special Tactics:
- Vitamin B12
- Stimulant Free Proprietary Matrix (Adipose Elimination):
- Theobroma Cacao Extract
- Multiflorum Proprietary Extract
- 3-Thia Palmitic Acid
- Green Tea Extract
- 45% EGCG
- Gallic Acid
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract
- 4% Rosavins
- Hoodia Gordonii
- Oleanolic Acid
- Salvia Miltiorrhiza
- Clary Sage Extract bAET ECPE
Hyperdrive and Special Tactics include two main ingredients – caffeine and hoodia gordonii. Caffeine comes in a variety of sources, including green tea, guarana and theobroma, but we did not find actual caffeine listed on either label. The company chose other stimulants so they could list the product as being stimulant-free, but green tea and guarana are stimulants and cause the same side effects as caffeine in elevated doses.
Hoodia is a common appetite suppressant that lives on myth. Clinical studies have proven this ingredient has no effect on weight loss or appetite. When hoodia was tested next to a placebo, the dieter could not tell the difference.
Lean Dreams contains typical ingredients found in natural sleep boosting supplements. There is a bit of valerian root that works to calm the user and promote sleep. Melatonin and magnolia are also commonly found in sleep supplements. Supplements like Lean Dreams must be taken regularly and consistently to have any effect on sleep.
- All ingredients are included online.
- Contains several sources of caffeine – proven to boost metabolism.
- Ingredients contained in a proprietary blend.
- The stack provides unhealthy levels of stimulants.
- The product is expensive.
- HyperDrive 3.0 is not available on the official website.
- The claims of the product are not supported by scientific research.
- Contains hoodia – proven to have no effect on appetite.
The Alri Tri-Lean System contains three supplements that the company stands behind, but the ingredients are not proven to have the effects the company wants the dieter to believe they have. There are no proven appetite suppressants and there is no straight source of caffeine. We have no idea how much green tea is included in the supplement.