What You Should Know
Amaze RX are meal replacement shakes that have been formulated by one Dr. Rick Carter. The official website for Amaze RX, tells us that Dr. Rick Carter is a Bariatric Surgeon who has been practising medicine for over thirty years. The Amaze RX meal replacement shakes were first conceived by Dr. Carter as a way to reduce liver fat in patients prior to surgery. On the website he claims that these meal replacement shakes were more successful than he had first envisaged and he found that when patients took them prior to surgery they experienced weight loss, increased energy, better sleep patterns and a general feeling of “overall well being.” He therefore began to sell them to people who did not necessarily need surgery but who did have weight issues.
The ingredients in the Amaze RX meal replacement shakes are Whey Powder, Calcium, Chromium and Vitamin C.
There is an official website for Amaze RX meal replacement shakes and the products can be ordered directly from this site. The shakes come in a whole range of flavours from Strawberry Cheesecake, to Swiss Vanilla Cream. The cost is $49.95 for two bottles of the shake. Dr. Carter says that you can mix the shake with water, juice, milk or yogurt. He advises using the shakes to replace two meals per day and then to have a sensible meal as well. He claims that these shakes will help you lose the first twenty pounds that are always the “most difficult” to shed.
- Dr. Rick Carter, who formulated the concept of these meal replacement shakes, has practised medicine for over thirty years and is a weight loss expert.
- The Amaze RX meal replacement shakes can be ordered online.
- There is a money back guarantee.
- Meal Replacement shakes are only a solution for short term weight loss and not a solution to long term weight loss.
- There is no clinical evidence provided by Dr. Carter to prove that these meal replacement shakes will procure weight loss.
- All users of Amaze RX may not enjoy the flavor of these shakes.
- The medical community is currently pretty sceptical of meal replacement programs in general, fearing that they may not provide users adequate nutrition in the long run.
There is no doubt that Dr. Rick Carter should know what he is talking about. He is a Bariatric Surgeon and has practised medicine for over thirty years. However, many diet experts have expressed concern regarding the fact that a great many people are turning to meal replacement shakes as a long-term solution to weight loss. They say that meal replacement shakes should only ever be used as a short term solution, and that the ideal is a change in diet and lifestyle to include a healthy eating plan that includes lots of fruit and fresh vegetables. If you are looking for a short term meal replacement shake then there would be nothing wrong with choosing Amaze RX, but in general we feel users may be better served by a product that naturally stimulates the metabolism, rather than one that replaces nutritious eating.