What You Should Know
Ana Boot Camp Diet is a starvation diet based on the idea of constantly changing calorie amounts a person eats in order to trick the body and avoid the starvation mode. By avoiding the body’s starvation mode, the body burns fat and leaves lean muscle, where in starvation mode; the body tries to reserve fat tissues to help it survive the starvation period. This program allows people to shift their calorie intake from 800 calories to 0 calories in a day randomly. The idea is that a “higher” calorie day will trick the body into thinking it is not starving. This diet is continued for fifty days strait, far longer than any other fasting or purifying diet.
List of Ingredients
No ingredients as Ana Boot Camp is a diet.
There are no ingredients to the Ana Boot Camp Diet. This diet is more about a lack of ingredients. By limiting the number of calories an individual can have throughout the day to such extreme levels, individuals may find themselves filling up on empty calories or no calorie foods that provide little to no nutritional benefit. Vitamins are included during the Ana Boot Camp to support body function, but water is often consumed in place of food.
No one seems really sure where the Ana Boot Camp Diet came from. It is assumed that the Ana in the name refers to anorexia. It is known that the Ana Boot Camp Diet is spread throughout pro anorexia websites around the world. It should be stated that the body will lose fat and weight on this diet, but that is not because the metabolism is being tricked into thinking that it is on a healthy diet, but rather simply because one is not eating enough and the body is starving. Many feel that if they simply take vitamins the body will be fine, but this simply is not true and can be very dangerous.
- You will lose weight and fat.
- The body can be preeminently damaged by the prolonged lack of food.
- Food taken in after the fifty days will be converted to fat because the body has been on a starvation diet.
- Can cause sudden changes in blood pressure and other major bodily functions, including reproductive functions.
- Can and will cause muscle tissue loss.
- Hair loss and a change in skin texture are often seen in those on a starvation diet.
- Fatigue is very common and can come on suddenly when one is on a starvation diet.
This is an extremely dangerous diet that should not be used by anyone. No doctor will ever say that this is a healthy way to lose weight. This diet should be avoided. Please seek a professional’s assistance to achieve your weight loss goals, not this diet plan.