What You Should Know
Anabolic Xtreme MaXreduce is, according to the main product website, will help you shed those troublesome pounds because it will help boost the metabolic rate, which will in turn increase the amount of fat you burn. It is made to sound like the miracle pill everyone is looking for.
List Of Ingredients
Chromium Polynicotinate, HCA Hydroxycitrate, Green Tea, Gynema Sylvestre, Reservatrol, Calcium carbonate, Magnesium stearate, and Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Chromium Polynicotinate is a readily absorbable form of chromium. It is thought to help regulate the blood sugar, which helps with appetite control.
HCA Hydroxycitrate is an ingredient known to cause damage to the liver. It is used in many different weight loss products, because it has shown in rat studies that weight gain is slowed down. It is important to watch for symptoms such as: jaundice, brown urine, and unusual tiredness.
Green Tea is a naturally growing plant that contains ECGC, a chemical thought to boost the metabolism and help with weight loss. It is a natural source of caffeine. While this ingredient is clinically proven to assist with weight loss, we have no way to tell if there is enough of it in this formula to work.
Gynema Syvestre is an herb that is considered a “sugar destroyer.” By breaking down the sugar, it helps prevent it from coming into fat.
Resveratrol is a naturally occurring substance plants secrete when under stress from fungi or bacteria. It is thought to significantly lower blood sugar.
- This formula does contain ingredients known to assist with weight loss.
- Since the ingredients are in a proprietary blend, it is unknown if the amounts in the formula are actually enough to be effective.
- HCA Hydroxycitrate has recently come under fire by the FDA because of the potential for causing liver damage. Despite this, it has not been banned.
- There are numerous side effects associated with the use of this product including: headaches, dizziness, confusion, insomnia, or nausea.
- Those who are prone to caffeine sensitivities should avoid use of this product.
Given that we don’t know if there is enough Green Tea in the formula to be effective enough to induce weight loss, combined with the fact that there is an incredible risk of damage to the liver, we cannot recommend this product to you for weight loss. We recommend finding a supplement that contains optimal amounts of proven ingredients–either a fat burner, an appetite suppressant, or both–with a balanced diet and exercise routine for best results.