Anabolic Xtreme Retain 2 Review
What You Should Know
Anabolic Xtreme Retain 2 is part of the line of products produced by Anabolic Xtreme. Since the company produces several products which they claim to be the strongest and best on the market for weight loss, we find ourselves wondering what about this product makes it different (and better than) all the other products in the line. This review takes a closer look at the ingredients to determine whether or not consumers should give it a shot.
List Of Ingredients
The ingredients are a proprietary formula. The ingredients listed in the product are: Relora (which is a proprietary blend including magnolia officinalis and phellodendron amurense), 17b-triol, 7-keto DHEA, and microcrystalline cellulose.
Relora, the main ingredient in this formula is a patented blend of plant extracts. The ingredient claims to be able to reduce stress while also suppressing the appetite. By addressing stress, the body triggers less cortisol and theoretically stores less fat. When the appetite is suppressed, people will eat less, and by consuming less calories will be able to lose weight. While this sounds good in theory, a person must still burn more than they eat to see a weight loss result. Without optimal exercise, it seems this supplement would not be effective at all. Since we cannot tell what plant extracts are in the formula, we cannot really determine how well, if at all, the formula works to help people lose weight.
- This product is not a stimulant product like many others in the product line or on the market today.
- This product is not recommended for use by those with a history of kidney disease because of an increased risk of complications or renal disease.
- We do not see any ingredients that will help with the burning of fat, the increase of metabolism, or the suppression of appetite.
- Many of the ingredients used in this formula are not seen in other diet pills, and do not look to be effective.
- We cannot tell what the plant extracts in the Relora formula are, so we really do not know if anything in the formula will reduce stress and suppress the appetite.
Given that the ingredients amounts are not known because of the proprietary blend, we cannot say how effective this formula really is. We don’t see any real ingredients that will reduce cortisol or help burn fat. We recommend that instead, you find a formula you can rust with proven ingredients and use it in conjunction with a balanced diet, exercise routine and increased water intake. Look for products with proven fat burning ingredients or proven appetite suppressants.