What You Should Know
It has been rather difficult for us to find reliable information on the weight loss pill known as Anatrim. There is no official website and it is unclear who is the manufacturer of this weight loss product. Those who are marketing Anatrim claim that Anatrim is ideal for both people who are fighting obesity, or for those who want to get rid of excess pounds but who haven’t reached a clinical level of obesity.
The ingredients listed as being in Anatrim are: Hoodia Gordonii, Garcinia Cambogia, Green Tea Extract, Dandelion Root Powder, Ginger Root and Spirulina.
There is no official website for Anatrim, but it can be ordered from numerous different vendors online. One site sells it for $85, which includes a one month’s free trial supply of Anatrim and an additional one month’s supply. It seems that this product has caused some controversy. A large number of reviews can be found on Anatrim, and a lot of them are not very complimentary. It seems that the main method that has been used to market Anatrim is to send spam emails in large quantities. This, of course, means that those marketing this weight loss product have come in for a lot of criticism from more established weight loss supplement manufacturers. Those that are marketing Anatrim claim that it is manufactured in America, but some doubt this, and have suggested that it is in fact manufactured in China. Since there is no official website, it is difficult to uncover the truth here. In any event one thing is sure; if you live in either Australia or New Zealand, you will not be able to order Anatrim. This supplement contains the popular appetite suppressant Hoodia Gordinni, and there is an import ban on this substance in both of those countries.
- It seems that Anatrim can be ordered online.
- There are many reviews of Anatrim online, which means that you can access a large amount of unbiased information concerning this weight loss product.
- A list of ingredients is available for Anatrim.
- We were unable to find an official website or even a manufacturer for Anatrim.
- There a large number of not very complimentary reviews of this product.
- There does not appear to be a money back guarantee, though this could vary on a vendor-by-vendor basis.
- There have not been any controlled, standardized tests carried out on Anatrim that we could find.
- This supplement relies heavily on unsolicited SPAM for their advertising.
It is difficult to distinguish fact from fiction where this product is concerned. We would suggest that the manufacturers create an official website and create some kind of reliable source of information for their product, including who actually manufacturers it. If the manufacturers were to do this, then it may stop the large number of uncomplimentary testimonials appearing on the internet regarding Anatrim. As things stand, we would have much more faith in this product if we could find an official website, a money-back guarantee or at least a few positive testimonials about it.