What You Should Know
Anopril, which is also known as Anopril-XR, is a dietary supplement that’s available without a doctor’s prescription. Although there is no prescription required, this weight loss product is claimed to be just as effective as any prescription fat loss drug out there. This product comes in tablet form and can be acquired directly through the website for $38.95 (30 tablets/one-month supply). There is a toll free number provided on the official website, along with a contact email address for inquiries.
As you may have already guessed, Anopril-XR endeavors to suppress the user’s appetite, stimulate the metabolism, boost energy levels, and manage blood sugar. There are several testimonials found on the official website from Anopril users. The five major ingredients incorporated into this weight reduction tablet are L-Phenylalanine (essential amino acid), Theobromine (aids the circulatory system), Synephrine (helps the user burn fat, while increasing energy), Hydroxytryptophan (assists the metabolism), and Trimethylxanthine (helps with mental alertness and battles fatigue). Anopril is directed to be taken daily with food or an eight-ounce glass of water. Like most other diet drugs, this supplement should not be taken by individuals under the age of 18.
List of Ingredients
The list of ingredients are not available on the official website.
Anopril is a diet product that contains “37.5mg Hydromethyline HCL.” This dietary supplement may assist dieters with appetite suppression, increased energy levels, better mental awareness, blood sugar management, and increased metabolic rates. It can be taken by both women and men who are 18 and older. There are no free trial samples of Anopril-XR offered to new consumers nor is a there a money-back guarantee unless the product is unopened. Individuals that may not be able to take Anopril are those with cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, depression, or blood sugar afflictions. Naturally this weight loss drug shouldn’t be taken with alcohol, nor should it be consumed by pregnant/nursing women.
- Anopril is available without a doctor’s prescription and is marketed toward both women and men.
- There are testimonials provided on the official website for this dietary supplement.
- There is not a solid money-back guarantee provided with Anopril-XR, but consumers can get a refund if they return the bottle unused and unopened.
- Anopril is not suitable for those afflicted by cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, depression, or blood sugar issues which are common among people who are overweight.
- Clinical research and/or trials are not presented on the official website at this time.
- Anyone under the age of 18 or who is nursing/pregnant cannot take Anopril.
In the long run, it certainly makes sense to do some serious shopping around before choosing a weight loss product. In regards to Anopril, this supplement does contain key active components like L-Phenylalanine, Theobromine, Synephrine, Hydroxytryptophan, and Trimethylxanthine. However, there is no money-back guarantee provided with this diet drug. This means you must purchase it at your own risk, which will likely be a red flag for many dieters, especially when there are so many other weight loss products that do come with a 100% money-back guarantee.