What You Should Know
Among the deluge of diet products these days, one is called Anoretix. This dietary supplement aims to assist women and men with weight reduction. The official website even offers a 100% money-back guarantee. Anoretix is directed to be taken daily with water, four capsules each day. It sells via the official website for $49.99, which is a one-month supply of 120 capsules. Some customer testimonials are provided on the website, along with a couple of “doctor recommendations.” There are no free trial samples of Anoretix available at this time.
One aspect of this weight loss supplement that’s stated boldly on the official website is its key ingredients. Anoretix is claimed to be the first diet pill with “nine patented weight loss ingredients.” These active components are revealed as Super Citrimax (South Asian fruit that burns fat and suppresses appetite), Tonalin (helps reduce the breakdown sugar and storage of fat within the body), Advantra Z (thermogenic component), NeOpuntia (all-natural fiber), Phase 2 (neutralizes starch/sugar to help it get burned off), ForseLean (helps burn away fat), 7 Keto (increases the user’s metabolism), ChromeMate (regulates insulin levels and converts sugar to energy) and Bioperine (helps the body absorb nutrients). There is a warning posted on the website for users who find that they’re losing more than one pound of weight per day by taking Anoretix supplements to seek medical attention.
List of Ingredients
Not offered on the official website.
Anoretix is a weight reduction product that comes in capsule form, and is intended to be taken daily in conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy eating plan. This diet product endeavors to reduce body fat, regulate blood sugar, boost metabolic rates and suppress hunger. Nine different major ingredients are incorporated into Anoretix supplements. Although clinical research is not presented on the official website to support the claims made about Anoretix capsules, there is a 100% guarantee that lasts forever. This diet drug is available without a doctor’s prescription.
- All nine key ingredients are revealed and explained on the official website.
- There is a convenient email address posted on the website for questions and concerns.
- Some product reviews/success stories are available on the website for Anoretix.
- Real clinical data or trials are not addressed on the website to support Anoretix supplements.
- Some ingredients, which are not revealed on the official website, may have a negative effect on some users.
- Free trial samples of Anoretix capsules are not offered at this time.
- Anoretix may cause unhealthy weight reduction in some users.
- Before and after photos are not posted on the website to support the overall effectiveness of Anoretix supplements.
Anoretix, unlike some other diet drugs, is presented in a rather interesting manner. It’s always nice to see the primary active ingredients revealed and explained on the official website. On the bright side, this weight loss product is offered with an unlimited money-back guarantee, which is encouraging to some extent. However, it would also be nice to see a full list of product ingredients and some scientific proof actually posted on the website as well. You may want to do some additional research on Anoretix before attempting to take this diet aid.