What You Should Know
Apidexin is a weight loss product that is described by the manufacturers as the “world’s strongest fat burner.” This dietary supplement was developed by the Apidexin Research & Development team and is claimed to be superior to most prescription weight loss drugs. Basically, it aims to assist women and men with dropping four to seven pounds in a week’s time. A regular fitness regimen and healthy eating plan are encouraged with Apidexin supplements. While a single bottle lasts for 30 days time, this diet product is to be taken twice – 30 minutes prior to breakfast and again 30 minutes before lunch.
For those concerned with the full makeup of Apidexin, this diet supplement is stated to be “vegetarian-based.” Although this product sells for $99.95 per bottle for a one-month supply, there is a 100% money-back guarantee. We could determine that there are eight active ingredients offered in Apidexin capsules, which are Bioperine (helps the body absorb ingredients), Infinergy (boosts energy and mental awareness), Lipolide SC (assists with fat burning activity), ForsLean (increases lean muscle tissue), ThermoDiamine (Evodiamine), GuggulEZ100 (helps with blood sugar levels, boosts metabolic rates, and increases fat loss), Razberi-K, and Fucoxanthin (aids with thermogenesis and boosting the user’s metabolism).
List of Ingredients
No full list provided on the official website.
Apidexin is essentially a weight reduction capsule that aims to do everything from boosting metabolic rates, to increasing fat burning activity, to regulating blood sugar levels, to assisting with lean muscle tissue maintenance, and improving thermogenesis within the body. There are a few customer testimonials and success stories provided on the official website. However, it does not appear that any free trial samples of Apidexin are available at this time. In regards to clinical research, the official website does state that this weight loss product is “clinically proven.” On the other hand, there are no clinical trials or research presented on the website, which are things that we like to see.
- Apidexin can be acquired without a doctor’s prescription and comes in a simple capsule form.
- The eight key active ingredients are listed and explained on the official website.
- At this point there are only a few testimonials provided on the official website from Apidexin users.
- There is no actual clinical data presented on the website for review.
- It does not seem possible to attain free trial samples of this weight reduction supplement.
- Apidexin sells for $99.95 a bottle which may be too expensive for the average consumer.
- A full list of all ingredients are not revealed for Apidexin capsules.
- May cause headaches in some individuals. (See reader comments.)
- There are no before and after photos provided to encourage dieters to choose this weight loss drug over the numerous others.
All in all, Apidexin does not really stand out a great deal from the deluge of other weight loss pills and supplements currently offered. On the plus side, this diet product does come with a money-back guarantee and the eight active ingredients are listed on the official website for review. Then again, there are no success stories or clinical trials offered to support the overall effectiveness of Apidexin diet capsules. This may raise a red flag for some potential users, especially since we feel there are other supplements out there that offer unique, cutting-edge formulations as well as testimonials.