What You Should Know
Apple Cider Vinegar Plus is a natural weight-loss supplement that also promises other health benefits, such as decreasing joint soreness and lowering cholesterol. This product claims to help you lose weight quickly and easily without being hungry. It claims to achieve these results by dealing with the hidden causes of weight gain and suppressing your appetite.
Although this product promises rapid weight-loss, this product probably will not promote weight loss if taken by itself without any other lifestyle changes. Although the home page mentions diet and exercise, it does not emphasize them.
List of Ingredients
Active ingredients: Apple cider vinegar powder, apple pectin, bromelain, cayenne pepper powder, citrin, fenugreek seed extract, ginger root powder.
Other ingredients: rice flour, gelatin, maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate, caramel color, and silicon dioxide.
The main ingredient in this product is apple cider vinegar. While vinegar has been used as a folk remedy for many years, the actual benefits are unknown. Some studies suggest that apple cider vinegar can help lower glucose levels, benefiting diabetic people. The other claims of Apple Cider Vinegar Plus, such as decreased risk of heart disease and rapid weight loss, have not been thoroughly researched.
Also, apple cider vinegar is made mostly of acetic acid, which is very concentrated and harsh. Studies have shown that excessive amounts of vinegar may decrease potassium levels and bone density.
While this product may have some health benefits, taking pure apple cider vinegar is probably safer. And there are other products on the market that may help you reach your goals sooner.
- This product’s website does feature several customer reviews; however, they are all positive.
- There is a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with this Apple Cider Vinegar Plus.
- This product claims to be based on clinical research.
- There are no before/after pictures featured on this product’s website.
- Although this product claims to be all-natural, it has more filler ingredients than some other natural supplements.
- This product’s main goal is to benefit your overall health, not help you lose weight. In fact, most of the customer reviews highlight the health benefits of this product, such as less joint pain. A few of the reviews do mention weight, but most of them say that this product has helped them maintain their weight, not lose.
- The website for this Apple Cider Vinegar Plus features only one doctor’s opinion, although it claims to be based on numerous studies.
If you are trying to lose weight, this Apple Cider Vinegar Plus is probably not the best for you, although it may help control weight gain. Also, since the research on the benefits of apple cider vinegar is not conclusive, it may be better to find a product with more trustworthy ingredients.