Applied Nutrition Synergy 21 Lipo-Burner Review
What You Should Know
Since losing weight is tough, you should not overlook weight loss supplements. More and more of these fat-fighting products are being released every year. The right diet pill could be what you need to kick start your weight loss program. We are now going to take a look at Applied Nutrition Synergy 21 Lipo-Burner. This supplement is taken twice each day, 30 minutes before meals (two tablets is a serving). It contains all sorts of ingredients to aid with weight management.
- Chromium as Chromium Picolinate 100mcg
- Lipo-Burner Blend 775mg
- Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG)(Leaf)
- Hoodia Powder (Aerial Stem)
- Natural Caffeine
- Acai Powder (Berry)
- Brown Kelp Powder (Seaweed)
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (10% Chlorogenic Acid) (Fruit)
- Raspberry Ketones
- White Kidney Bean Extract (20:1)(Seed)
- Yerbe Mate Powder (Leaf)
- African Mango (Irvingia Gabosensis) Powder (Seed)
- Caralluma Fimbriata Extract (21:1)(Plant)
- Grapefruit Extract (4:1)(Seed)
- Prickly Pear Powder (Leaf)
- Apple Cider Vinegar Powder (Fruit)
- Garcinia (Garcinia Cambogia) Extract (50% HCA) (Fruit)
- Lychee Extract (10%) (Seed)
- Mulberry Extract (10:1) (Fruit)
- Cayenne (30,000 SHU) Powder (Fruit)
- Resveratrol Extract (8%) (Root Rhizome)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Dibasic Calcium Phosphate
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Stearic Acid
- Magnesium Stearate
- Silicon Dioxide
- Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose
- Soy Lecithin
- Sodium Citrate
Applied Nutrition Synergy 21 Lipo-Burner is available for $14.99 (60 tablets). This supplement is meant to be taken in conjunction with a low-calorie diet plan and regular exercise. According to the manufacturer, this product contains 21 of the best weight loss ingredients on the market at this point. It helps with weight reduction by increasing the metabolism, promoting overall health, regulating blood sugar levels, suppressing appetite, providing antioxidants, increasing energy levels, reducing body fat, and assisting with digestive function.
Some key ingredients used in Applied Nutrition Synergy 21 Lipo-Burner are Chromium, Hoodia Gordonii, Green Tea Extract, Caffeine, Glucomannan, Lychee Extract, Apple Cider Vinegar Powder, Raspberry Ketones, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Yerba Mate, Garcinia Cambogia, and White Kidney Bean Extract.
- This weight loss supplement contains antioxidants.
- Applied Nutrition Synergy 21 Lipo-Burner contains Green Tea Extract.
- It is recommended to avoid caffeine when taking this supplement.
- Some users might experience jitteriness, nausea, headache, rapid heartbeat, and sleeplessness.
- This supplement might cause your blood pressure to increase.
- This supplement contains high levels of caffeine.
- We were unable to find customer testimonials for Applied Nutrition Synergy 21 Lipo-Burner.
While most weight loss products contain a few key ingredients to encourage weight reduction, Applied Nutrition Synergy 21 Lipo-Burner has included 21 of them, which is a lot. While this sounds promising, it may be a tad too extreme on the body. After all, you are not supposed to consume foods and beverages containing caffeine, while you are taking this diet product. In other words, Applied Nutrition Synergy 21 Lipo-Burner contains a lot of caffeine, and may cause some side effects like sleeplessness, jitters, rapid heartbeat, headache, and anxiety.