Ardyss Body Magic Shaper Review
What You Should Know
What do you do when you just don’t think you can deal with your weight? One solution is the Ardyss Body Magic Shaper. Essentially, this is just the old story of an elastic body sock that squeezes your body into the shape you want.
Of course, Ardyss recommends that you go beyond the Body Magic Shaper system and also buy their Le Vive Juice supplement. This is supposed to help you lose weight while gaining energy so that hopefully you won’t need the body shaper after awhile.
Ardyss also markets their products through consumers-people who start an Ardyss business and convince their friends to buy the $300 powerpack will receive an $80 commission.
List of Ingredients
Ardyss provides their magic shapewear in a number of sizes and designs, including a short or longer bodysock. They even offer two designs for men.
The body shaper includes a hook opening in the leg area.
- You can go down 2-3 dress sizes without dieting or working out.
- The body shapers are not as ugly as they could be. Ardyss has included some lace and tried to make them look attractive. Still, the body shaper looks like what it is-a girdle.
- Underneath clothing, no one will know that you achieved your shape with the help of the Ardyss Body Magic Shaper, as long as you wear it right..
- The shoulder straps of the Body Magic Shaper are fairly wide. Don’t expect to wear outfits with narrow straps.
- As soon as you take off the Ardyss Body Magic Shaper, you’ll be the same size you always were. Magic has its limits.
- You will experience some discomfort. Expect to feel squeezed all over your body. Also, it may not always be easy to put on the Ardyss Body Shaper.
- There is some question about the healthiness of forcing your body into a pre-determined mold. Be careful that you maintain good circulation and do not try to achieve more than you should.
- Ultimately, the benefits of dieting are more than looking smaller. Body magic can’t achieve the myriad other health benefits for you. To the extent that this product makes people feel less worried about their weight, it could distract them from pursuing the immensely important goal of improving their health.
- Ardyss markets a 2-step system which is hardly a system. The first step is to use one of their body-shaping girdles; the second step is to lose weight by drinking one of their products.
The Ardyss Body Magic Shaper is a temporary solution to embarrassing weight problems. Ultimately, however, dieting is the only thing that can fix the problem. Dieting isn’t easy, but thermogenic fat burners offer a long-term solution that also brings the other health benefits of losing weight. Body Magic simply can’t do that.