Aroma MD Review
What You Should Know
Aroma MD, an aromatherapy supplement company, claims its products will provide relief for a variety of symptoms. The company’s founder, Dr. Kamyar M. Hedayat, MD, FAAP, claims to be a critical care physician as well as a pediatrician, a holistic practitioner, and a aromatherapist. According to him and his company, Aroma MD products provide relief through aromatherapy, a five millennium old practice which uses scents to create certain results in the body. These results vary from pain relief to relaxation and the clearing of mental fog.
List of Ingredients
Aroma MD is a supplement company supplying products with a variety of different ingredients, therefore no complete list of ingredients can be listed. However, some common ingredients are the essential oils Lemongrass, Lavender, Marjoram, Nutmeg, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Ylang Ylang, Eucalyptus, and Sage.
Aroma MD offers both oil blends and single essential oils. Some of the most bought blends include Aroma Aid, Body Relief, Bright Student, Flugon, Focus, Mood Master, Sweet Sleep, and Tummy Cuddles. Some popular single oils include Cardamom, Balsam Fir, Atlas Cedar, Chamomile, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Tea Tree, and Peppermint. Prices for Aroma MD’s products are all similar. Blends go for $21.50 and the majority of the single oils go for $25.00.
- A natural method of relieving a variety of symptoms such as extreme pain, anxiousness, stomachaches, mental fog, insomnia, and the common cold.
- Reasonably priced.
- Similar Pricing for all products.
- Easy ordering on the Aroma MD website.
- Aromatherapy may have no more effect than a placebo.
- Some evidence suggests Lavender and Tea Tree Oil may cause gynaecomastia, a growth of breast tissue in young boys.
- One Cambridge hormone specialist claims that Lavender and Tea Tree Oil may, at times, imitate estrogens.
- Aromatherapy supplements must be handled carefully as undiluted substances can cause skin irritation.
- Certain essential oils, Eucalyptus for example, are poisonous if ingested.
- A limited amount of Scientific research supports the veracity of Aroma MD’s claims.
- May be unsafe for pregnant or nursing women.
- If topical ointments containing certain oils such as Sweet Birch and Wintergreen, are applied at the same time as the anticoagulant Warfarin is ingested, hemorrhaging may occur.
Aroma MD products are reasonable priced, easy to use, simple to order, and pleasantly scented. These products operate through aromatherapy. Aromatherapy may have many benefits. Some evidence suggests that these oils can relieve pain, prevent and cure certain ailments, relax the body and brain, relieve insomnia, and soothe stomachaches. Also, unlike traditional remedies, these oils seem to have very few dangers and side effects.
However, despite these points in their favor, like any supplement or medicine, aromatherapy has its drawbacks. Certain oils can have dangerous side effects. Aroma MD products should not be purchased without proper knowledge of both their supposed benefits as well as their potential side effects. Customers are advised to consult a physician or do their research before purchasing Aroma MD products.