Atkins Day Break Snack Bar Review
What You Should Know
The Atkins Diet plan made a big splash in recent years. It was discussed on the news, talk shows, and in various magazines. Put simply, this is a high-protein diet plan that restricts carbohydrates. The idea is that if you consume less carbs, you will lose unwanted body fat. Protein provides energy and suppresses appetite, while building lean muscles. Well, one product offered for the Atkins diet program is Atkins Day Break Snack Bars. These are sold in common drugstores like Walgreens, and a box of five bars will cost you around $8.
- Soy Protein Isolate
- Calcium Carbonate
- Oat Fiber
- Oat Flour
- Whole Grain Rolled Oats
- Chocolate Flavored Chips
- Chocolate Liquor (Processed with Alkali)
- Cocoa Butter
- Soy Lecithin
- Vanilla Extract
- Palm Kernel and Palm Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil
- Hydrolyzed Gelatin
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali)
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Whole Milk (Powdered)
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Vitamin Mix
- Vitamin A Palminate
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1)
- Folic Acid (Folate) Vitamin B12
- DL Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Acesulfame Potassium
The Atkins Day Break Snack Bar is supposed to help you reach your weight loss goals. It is described as nutritious and delicious. Some available flavors are apple crisp, chocolate chip, cherry pecan, chocolate hazelnut, vanilla fruit & nut, cranberry almond, and peanut butter fudge. The protein and fiber in this snack bar are the core ingredients for appetite suppression. With each Atkins Day Break Snack Bar, you only get three grams of net carbs.
A single Atkins Day Break Snack Bar contains six grams of fat, 125 milligrams of sodium, 80 milligrams of potassium, 16 grams of carbohydrates, six grams of dietary fiber, one gram of sugar, six grams of sugar alcohol, 10 grams of protein, and 160 calories. These bars can be used as a meal replacement, breakfast on-the-go, or post-workout supplement.
- If you are reducing your carbohydrates, this bar is helpful.
- This snack bar provides six grams of dietary fiber, which is great.
- There are some negative reviews posted online.
- The Atkins Day Break Snack Bar contains six grams of sugar alcohol.
- Some people may prefer a more convenient weight loss pill.
It is clear that you have dozens of options when it comes to meal-replacement products and protein supplements. In regards to the Atkins Day Break Snack Bar, this is one option for those interested in low-carb bars. However, the six grams of sugar alcohol found in this bar may turn some dieters away; especially since sugar alcohol can lead to bloating and gas.