What You Should Know
There is an official website for the weight loss supplement, Avatrim, and on the official Avatrim website this supplement is marketed as Avatrim with Green Tea. Although there are a number of ingredients in Avatrim, the manufacturers of this product focus a great deal on their official website on the ingredient green tea, and the effect that it has on the body’s metabolism as well as the other qualities of green tea, such as its antioxidant properties. Green tea is, of course, now one of the most common ingredients in weight loss products on the market today.
The ingredients in Avatrim are listed as: Green Tea, Biotin, Alpha Lipoid Acid, R.Lipoic Acid, Pipeline Nigrum and Biporine.
There is a very detailed and comprehensive official website for Avatrim. Avatrim can be ordered directly from this website, or there is a direct order line telephone number. You can also subscribe to an official newsletter on the website. It is not evident how much Avatrim costs. It seems that you may need to contact the order line or actually activate the ordering process before the product price is revealed. There is also an offer available for a free thirty-day trial period of Avatrim. Biotin, which is one of the ingredients in Avatrim, is a water soluble vitamin complex that belongs to the Vitamin B complex family, and that has an important role in the metabolization of fat, carbohydrates, and glucose. Alpha-lipoic Acid and R.Lipoic Acid help the body control glucose. The official website for Avatrim also claims that two of its ingredients, Piperin Nigrum and Bioperine, help to reduce lipid content. The manufacturer refers to clinical trials involving this ingredient that yielded positive results.
- There is a detailed and comprehensive official website for Avatrim.
- You can take advantage of a free trial offer of Avatrim.
- You can subscribe to a regular newsletter discussing dieting issues on the website.
- The main active ingredient in Avatrim is Green Tea. However, a large number of other weight loss products on the market also contain this ingredient.
- The clinical trials carried out on Piperin Nigrum and Bioperine were carried out on animals, there is a need for human clinical trials for these results to be convincing.
- It is not clear from the website what the actual price of the product is.
- There is no clinical evidence that Avatrim is superior to other weight loss products on the market which also contain Green Tea as one of their major active ingredients.
The manufacturers of Avatrim certainly do seem to be responsible. We appreciate that there is a detailed official website, as well as contact details for those who may have questions. However, we do not have any evidence that it is superior to other weight loss products that also contain green tea as its main active ingredient, and with a lack of such evidence we cannot recommend it over and above these other weight loss products for sale.