Avesil is an innovative new thermogenic weight control product. The first thing we noticed was that the company has clearly gone to a lot of effort and expense during the research and development of Avesil. Avesil’s primary ingredients feature the patented, scientifically validated adaptogen Sensoril, which has been proven to reduce exercise-related fatigue and reduce stress, as well as the fat burner Chromium and the stimulant Green Tea Extract. Stress has been shown to boost the body’s cortisol hormone levels and this, in turn, has been scientifically shown to make weight loss more difficult, especially when it comes to belly fat. It was refreshing to see a weight loss supplement with product claims so deeply rooted in real science, instead of the usual fluff.
Avesil has been formulated to work on the basis of thermogenesis – the process that increases the rate at which fat is burned. Currently, research on the process of thermogenesis within the human body has captivated the diet aid industry, and many see understanding this process as the key to developing effective weight loss supplements. With this in mind, the makers of Avesil have included only thermogenic ingredients backed by scientific data showing how the ingredients help support a healthy metabolic rate. The result is a formula which causes your body to burn food as energy, rather than storing it as fat. These ingredients also help suppress your appetite and break down stored fat, a process called lipolysis.
Additionally, Avesil claims that it does all this while helping to preserve and maintain lean muscle mass. One of the issues users have found with many weight loss supplements is that they draw water off of the muscles, making it difficult to maintain a healthy overall physique. Avesil seems to do a good job answering this challenge.
Finally, regarding our last review criteria — company customer service — our experiences with Avesil have been positive. Filling out the trial offer is simple- just enter your address in the “SHIP MY TRIAL TO:” form. With other products, we’ve had to wait on hold for 20 minutes or more, but several test calls to Avesil customer service were always answered under the 1:00 minute mark. We canceled our order easily, and got both an email and phone confirmation of cancellation.
There are only four ingredients in Avesil, and the simplicity of the formula seems to work much in the product’s favor. Many other diet supplements include lots of filler ingredients of questionable efficacy that accomplish little when it comes to weight loss. A trick favored by many manufacturers is to include literally dozens of individual ingredients, though in such small amounts that they don’t actually produce any benefit, but still look impressive on the product packaging. In these cases, you end up paying for exotic-sounding ingredients that don’t do anything except take up space. We were happy to see that with Avesil you are getting only proven dietary ingredients in exact dosage quantities which are consistent with dosages administered in the most significant published research studies that back up the product claims.
The four dietary ingredients in Avesil are: Patented Sensoril, Green Tea Extract, O-polynicotinate Chromium, and Caffeine. Here are some of the highlights of how each ingredient works.
Patented Nutraceutical Sensoril:
1) Reduces stress, which can boost cortisol levels that prevent weight loss.
2) Reduces fatigue, allowing for longer and more intense workouts.
3) Supported by randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled human clinical trials.
Green Tea Extract:
1) Increases energy.
2) Reduces appetite.
3) Supports stabilized blood sugar levels.
1) Helps control sugar and glucose tolerance within normal levels.
2) Supports conversion of body fat to energy when working out.
Caffeine (it should be noted that the amount of caffeine used in Avesil has been shown to produce the following effects without an unpleasant “jittery” feeling):
1) Increases production of ATP (adenosine triphospate), a key in energy production.
2) Stimulates the metabolism of fatty acids.
3) A mild stimulant, increasing energy.
4) Enhances neuromuscular coordination and motor performance.
Want to get Avesil today?
- Ingredients tested and proven in clinical human trials, often in university research labs.
- Manufactured in the USA, in an FDA inspected facility that meets the strictest Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards.
- Official product website makes no use of outrageous weight loss claims, phony before/after pictures or unsubstantiated claims.
- Simple formula with only proven dietary ingredients. Not cluttered with useless fillers.
- A trial is available for consumers to assess the effectiveness of Avesil for themselves before having to pay the full price for a one-month supply.
- Trial calls to customer service went through in one minute or less, and our orders of the product arrived in 3-5 business days.
- Instant email confirmation with detailed trial instructions.
- Avesil seems to be available only through the official product website.
- Pregnant and nursing women are advised to consult with their health care professional before taking Avesil.
- The manufacturer’s trial is not available for orders outside of the USA (it seems you can call their customer service # at 1-866-730-3330 to place an international order.)
There are hundreds of weight loss products on the market that make a lot of promises. The Avesil formulation reflects a massive amount of scientific research to certify the product claims, all without added fluff ingredients that cost extra money and do nothing for you. By using only thermogenic and cortisol-reducing ingredients, Avesil appears to provide an effective, safe way to maximize the results of healthy diet and exercise. The manufacturers don’t claim that this will work without some effort on the user’s part, but it will certainly boost any weight loss efforts.
In addition to its simple and well-researched product formula, Avesil seems to have superior customer support. All of our calls to their customer support center went through quickly, compared to 20+ minute hold times that we’ve experienced with other product’s help lines. The $3.95 that you spend on shipping gets you a professionally mailed and packaged product; it’s affordable and costs about the same as a latté-a-day habit. We tried three sample orders before writing this review and, two times, it took three business days (during the work week) and one time it took five business days (order placed over the weekend) to get to our office. The product’s manufacturer references a large amount of published research to back up their product claims, and they also offer a trial for consumers to try the product without having to pay for it if they aren’t happy. We can’t find any other product capable of competing with Avesil on all of these levels, making it our top choice for a weight-control product.