Previous Avesil Review (Updated May 1, 2014):
What You Should Know
Avesil is an innovative new thermogenic weight control product designed to increase your metabolism and reduce body fat percentage. The first thing we noticed was that the company has clearly gone to a lot of effort and expense in research and development. Avesil’s primary ingredients include, Meratrim (recently featured on Dr. Oz), which is a metabolism booster, as well as the fat burner Chromium and Green Tea Extract which also speeds up your metabolism and helps you continually burn fat. Get started with Avesil today by clicking here. It was refreshing to see a weight loss supplement with product claims so deeply rooted in real science, instead of the usual fluff.
How Does Avesil Work?
Avesil has been formulated to work on the basis of thermogenesis
- the process that increases the rate at which fat is burned. Currently, research on the process of thermogenesis within the human body has captivated the diet aid industry, and many see understanding this process as the key to developing effective weight loss supplements. With this in mind, the makers of Avesil have included only thermogenic ingredients backed by scientific data showing how the ingredients help support a healthy metabolic rate. The result is a formula which causes your body to burn food as energy, rather than storing it as fat. These ingredients also help suppress your appetite and break down stored fat, a process called lipolysis.
Additionally, Avesil claims that it does all this while helping to preserve and maintain lean muscle mass. One of the issues users have found with many weight loss supplements is that they draw water off of the muscles, making it difficult to maintain a healthy overall physique. Avesil seems to do a good job answering this challenge.
Finally, regarding our last review criteria -- company customer service -- our experiences with Avesil have been positive.
Filling out the trial offer is simple- just enter your address in the "SHIP MY TRIAL TO:" form. With other products, we've had to wait on hold for 20 minutes or more, but several test calls to Avesil customer service were always answered under the 1:00 minute mark. We canceled our order easily, and got both an email and phone confirmation of cancellation.
There are only four ingredients in Avesil, and the simplicity of the formula seems to work much in the product's favor. Many other diet supplements include lots of filler ingredients of questionable efficacy that accomplish little when it comes to weight loss. A trick favored by many manufacturers is to include literally dozens of individual ingredients, though in such small amounts that they don't actually produce any benefit, but still look impressive on the product packaging. In these cases, you end up paying for exotic-sounding ingredients that don't do anything except take up space. We were happy to see that with Avesil you are getting only proven dietary ingredients in exact dosage quantities which are consistent with dosages administered in the most significant published research studies that back up the product claims.
The four dietary ingredients in Avesil are: Patented Meratrim, Green Tea Extract, O-polynicotinate Chromium, and Caffeine. Here are some of the highlights of how each ingredient works.
Patented Nutraceutical Meratrim:
1) It is a metabolism booster that has been shown in clinical trials to help people who followed diet and modest exercise programs lose 30 pounds within 90 days.
2) Supported by randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled human clinical trials.
Green Tea Extract:
1) Has been shown in clinical trials to product up to 3 times the weight loss of just a reduced calorie diet program when taken with a similar diet and moderate exercise program.
2) Has been shown in clinical trials to accelerate weight loss after 45 days
3) Increases energy.
4) Supports stabilized blood sugar levels, which can help those with both blood sugar and weight control issues
1) Helps control blood sugar and glucose tolerance within normal levels.
2) Supports conversion of body fat to energy when working out.
Caffeine (it should be noted that the modest amount of caffeine used in Avesil has been shown to produce the following effects without an unpleasant “jittery” feeling):
1) Increases production of ATP (adenosine triphospate), a key in energy production.
2) Stimulates the metabolism of fatty acids.
3) A mild stimulant, increasing energy.
4) Enhances neuromuscular coordination and motor performance.
Want to get Avesil today?
See Our Featured
- Ingredients tested and proven in clinical human trials, often in university research labs.
- Manufactured in the USA, in an FDA inspected facility that meets the strictest Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards.
- Official product website makes no use of outrageous weight loss claims, phony before/after pictures or unsubstantiated claims.
- Simple formula with only proven dietary ingredients. Not cluttered with useless fillers.
- A trial is available for consumers to assess the effectiveness of Avesil for themselves before having to pay for a one-month supply.
- Trial calls to customer service went through in one minute or less, and our orders of the product arrived in 3-5 business days.
- Instant email confirmation with detailed trial instructions.
- Avesil seems to be available only through the official product website.
- Pregnant and nursing women are advised to consult with their health care professional before taking Avesil.
- The manufacturer's trial is not available for orders outside of the USA (it seems you can call their customer service # at 1-866-730-3330 to place an international order.)
There are hundreds of weight loss products on the market that make a lot of promises. The Avesil formulation reflects a massive amount of scientific research to certify the product claims, all without added fluff ingredients that cost extra money and do nothing for you. By using only thermogenic and cortisol-reducing ingredients, Avesil appears to provide an effective, safe way to maximize the results of healthy diet and exercise. The manufacturers don’t claim that this will work without some effort on the user’s part, but it will certainly boost any weight loss efforts.
In addition to its simple and well-researched product formula, Avesil seems to have superior customer support. All of our calls to their customer support center went through quickly, compared to 20+ minute hold times that we've experienced with other product's help lines. The $3.95 that you spend on shipping gets you a professionally mailed and packaged product; it's affordable and costs about the same as a latté-a-day habit. We tried three sample orders before writing this review and, two times, it took three business days (during the work week) and one time it took five business days (order placed over the weekend) to get to our office. The product's manufacturer references a large amount of published research to back up their product claims, and they also offer a trial for consumers to try the product without having to pay for it if they aren’t happy. We can’t find any other product capable of competing with Avesil on all of these levels, making it our top choice for a weight-control product.
Click Here to Buy Avesil
Avesil Questions & Answers:
We picked apart hundreds of dieter comments about Avesil and then made this helpful FAQ.
What are the side effects of Avesil?
Some customers reported the Avesil side effects included mild stomach ache and headache.
What are the ingredients in Avesil?
Avesil ingredients include Meritrim, green tea, chromium, garcinia mangosteen and caffeine.
Does Avesil work?
There are some ingredients in Avesil that have been researched and have been shown to work, such as Meritrim, green tea, chromium and caffeine.
While the combination of ingredients is great, you may want to consider combining Avesil with a fat burner like Leptigen, which contains some clinically-tested ingredients and has been shown to boost metabolism and accelerate fat loss.
How much does Avesil cost?
Avesil costs $89.99, but is available for a trial offer of $5.95 through some online retailers.
How should I take Avesil?
You should take one Avesil capsule, twice per day, about two hours prior to eating a meal.
Can I take Avesil if I have a health condition?
Women who are pregnant or nursing, those with health conditions, people taking prescription medications or anyone under 18 years of age should contact a healthcare professional prior to using any weight-loss supplement, including Avesil.
What do users like about Avesil?
We found that users liked seeing some changes in their weight while taking Avesil.
What do users NOT like about Avesil?
Some users didn’t like mild effects from Avesil, especially if their sensitive to caffeine.
How do I contact the Avesil customer service department?
Avesil is no longer available through an official website, so you can contact the customer service department on the website selling the supplement for details.
How much caffeine is in Avesil?
Each serving of Avesil contains 75mg of caffeine.
Do I need to diet or exercise with Avesil?
You don’t need to diet or exercise with Avesil, but the company recommends adding fitness and healthy eating to improve results.
Does Avesil come with a guarantee?
While there’s no Avesil with Avesil, some of the third-party retailers selling the supplement offer information about the return policy.
Do you know of any special deals or discounts on Avesil?
There are no deals discounts listed on Avesil. However, the last several months our readers have been thinking about losing more weight, so they’ve been taking advantage of Leptigen’s Special Trial Offer, which is simply the cost of shipping and handling. Click here to give it a try.