What You Should Know
Axis-HT is a supplement for enhancing testosterone that is designed for use by bodybuilders. This product claims to help the body to produce more testosterone, which has several benefits on the body, including increased muscle mass, faster muscle repair, and growth in strength.
List of Ingredients
This product contains Magnesium Aspartate, Monomethionine and Aspartate (Zinc), Star P2, Inositol Hexaphosphate, TPS3 (Tribulus Terrestris), GF5 (Proteinaceous Avian Nucleus Extract), Safed Musli, Eurycoma Longfolia, and Coleus Forskohlii. In addition, the capsules contain typical inactive ingredients like Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Povidone, Hydroxyethylcellulose and Polyethylene Glycol.
This testosterone enhancing supplement can be found online through several different retailers. Each bottle is a 20 day supply of the product and can be found in a wide range of prices from $33.95 to $79.97.
According to the product, two pills should be taken three times a day for a period of time that should not be any longer than 12 weeks.
- This testosterone enhancing product is designed to help repair and build the muscles.
- Axis-HT also claims to improve the quality of sleep and enhanced the immune system.
- The claims made by this product are very similar to claims that are made by other bodybuilding supplements.
- The fact that Axis-HT should not be taken for longer than 12 weeks implies that there is something in the supplement that could be harmful to the body.
- This product is designed for bodybuilders and so is not actually designed to help a person lose weight. Instead, this product claims to help to build muscle mass.
- Some common side effects of this product are aggression, gas, and changes in hair growth.
- This product has received mixed reviews, so it is doubtful if this supplement alone can live up to its claims.
- This supplement has an unpleasant taste and smell.
- This product should not be used by teenagers.
- The makers of this product do not appear to offer a money back guarantee.
- Axis-HT does not have an official website.
- As a bodybuilding supplement, this product clearly emphasizes the need for exercise, but ignores the importance of healthy eating.
- Since this product is designed for bodybuilders, it is important that people only use this product if they are already very knowledgeable and experienced in this area.
Axis-HT is not designed for weight loss and it does not claim to help the body to burn fat, only to gain muscle. It is also not one of the most economical or highest rated supplements. The fact that this supplement does not have an official website can lead to a lot of confusion about the health benefits and risks of this product. For these reasons, people will need to look elsewhere for a product that will help them to lose weight and keep it off.