What You Should Know
Baebbe is an “all natural herbal formula” that aims to help with weight loss. This supplement is manufactured by NSD Herbal, Inc. Not only is Baebbe supposed to assist with “healthy” weight reduction, but it also endeavors to “cleanse” the user’s intestine and colon, while relieving bloating, promoting regular bowel movements and toning up the waistline. A box of 90 pills sells for $89.99 via the official website. There are customer testimonials offered for Baebbe supplements.
Unlike some diet pills, Baebbe is stated not to contain any caffeine, Ephedra, fiber, Cascara Sagrada or Senna. Baebbe aims to aid the metabolism, improve regular blood flow and help with removing deposited fat. Some of the primary active components offered in Baebbe pills are Vitamin C, Iron, Calcium and a “BB Complex” (Schizonepeta tenuifolia, Forsythia suspensa, Scutellaria Baicalensis, Angelica Sinensis). The official website states that the “average user” will drop 4-25 pounds, while taking Baebbe. It takes 100 days to achieve optimum results from Baebbe. A specific diet plan and fitness regimen are not recommended on the official website. There doesn’t appear to be any 100% satisfaction guarantee posted for Baebbe on the website. There are no free trial samples of Baebbe pills offered at this time. Women who are pregnant or nursing are advised not to take Baebbe.
List of Ingredients
Schizonepeta tenuifolia (Jing Jie), Forsythia suspensa (Lian Qiao), Scutellaria baicalensis (Huang Qin), Angelica sinensis (Dong Gui), Ligusticum wallichiii (Chuan Xion), Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Shu), Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao), Rehmannia glutinosa (Di Huang), Rheum palmatum (Da Huang), Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Gan Cao), Pinellia ternata (Ban Xia) and Citrus reticulate (Chen Pi).
Baebbe is basically an herbal weight loss supplement that’s suitable for both men and women. This diet pill is claimed to cleanse the user’s digestive tract, while relieving bloating, regulating bowel movements and aiding with abdominal weight loss. The key ingredients incorporated into Baebbe supplements are Vitamin C, Iron, Calcium and a BB Complex. No clinical evidence is offered on the official website to support the claimed effectiveness of Baebbe. This product is directed to be taken daily 30 minutes after dinner, three tablets each time.
- Baebbe supplements are claimed to be all-natural.
- Baebbe is suitable for both women and men.
- Baebbe supplements can be easily acquired through the official website.
- Customer testimonials are provided for Baebbe tablets.
- There is no 100% money-back guarantee posted on the official website.
- No clinical research is found for Baebbe on the manufacturer’s website.
- Some ingredients found in Baebbe tablets may not be suitable for some individuals.
- Baebbe is directed to be taken for 100 days to see “optimum results”, which could get pretty pricey.
- There is no diet plan or exercise routine discussed on the official website.
- There are no free trial samples of Baebbe offered on the website.
All in all, Baebbe supplements come across more like a “body cleanser” than an actual weight loss pill. After all, Baebbe does not aim to burn fat or suppress appetite. Furthermore, it would be reassuring to see some clinical data presented on the official website, along with a 100% guarantee, some free trial samples of Baebbe and a solid fitness program to be performed in conjunction with taking Baebbe tablets.