Balance Diet Review
What You Should Know
The Balance Diet is an ebook available online. The concept of the diet relies on finding a balance between all the food groups and eating natural food choices to achieve weight loss. Is this the answer all dieters have been looking for to help them shed all those pounds? We will take a closer look at the product to determine how it can help.
List of Ingredients
The Balance Diet is a two phase e-book program providing information on how to find and create a balance in your diet that will promote health and weight loss. Though there is a lack of information or price for Phase Two, the creators of the program say Phase One is all most people will need. The first phase of the program is broken down into 10 parts, including information on natural body cycles, the proper food combinations, and negative calorie foods. The book also talks about amino acids you need, essential fatty acids you must include in your diet for weight loss and overall health, enzymes, fiber, and good bacteria your body needs. Reading each chapter will help you learn about how this part of diet and food affects the body and what you can do to make sure your body is getting what it needs to stay healthy. The second chapter on food combinations is the one you want to pay attention to if weight loss is a concern because it talks about how eating certain foods together can help weight loss, and how eating certain foods together can hinder it.
- This diet does not require dieters to completely eliminate one or more food groups.
- This diet is offered with a money back guarantee.
- The book must be purchased in phases, at $5.77 for phase one with no cost information for the second phase.
- There is a significant lack of information about the second phase of the program, though it claims to be more detailed than the first.
- Simply reading an ebook will not help you lose weight.
- Exercise is not addressed, and this is a very important aspect of weight loss.
Overall, we like what this program is trying to do. We don’t promote diets that require strict food choices, and we like anything that can be used as a healthy lifestyle approach over the long term. What concerns us is the lack of information about the program as a whole, and the lack of guidance in terms of exercise. For optimal weight loss, we recommend a balanced diet, increased water intake, regular exercise, and either a fat burner or appetite suppressant.