Ballerina Tea Review
What You Should Know
Ballerina tea is a type of green tea. Green teas are used for many conditions including weight loss, cancer prevention, detoxing, and slowing the aging process. One particular version of ballerina tea is the 3 Ballerina Tea Dieter’s Drink. This drink comes with warnings about usage-start off with small servings and for extra strength ballerina tea, don’t use if you are pregnant/nursing or a child/elderly person with medical conditions. The latest research on ballerina tea states that while it claims to be helpful in preventing certain cancers (liver, breast, prostate) it may actually contribute to urinary bladder cancer.
List of Ingredients
Active ingredients are listed as Senna and Chinese Mallow.
The active ingredients found in ballerina tea have laxative properties (this is part of the reason it is believed to be effective with weight loss). All green teas, including ballerina tea, contain antioxidants that are believed to combat the aging process. Some people can have allergies to the tea. The tea can be found online for relatively inexpensively-one site offers a box of 12 bags for $2.99.
- Ballerina tea has several advantages-one being the natural ingredients with weight loss/diuretic properties and antioxidants.
- Another advantage to the tea is the price-you can experiment with it without spending much money.
- Teas are easy to make and easier to drink that some diet products.
- One disadvantage of ballerina tea was the warnings that accompanied it. For the extra strength version, pregnant or nursing women are advised not to use the drink. Elderly people and young children are also discouraged from drinking the tea.
- Ballerina tea is so strong that you are recommended to begin with a small, diluted dose, gradually working up to normal doses.
- As with any herbal product, ballerina tea has not been evaluated and is not regulated by the FDA.
- Hot teas are a nice comfort drink during the winter, but it may be more difficult to drink them during the warm summer months.
All natural herbal products can be appealing for those who dislike chemicals and drugs. And while natural herbal tea drinks can be tasty, it is important to keep in mind that the FDA does not regulate herbs and herbal supplements. The effects of herbs and herbal supplements are not always documented, so users must exercise caution when using herbal teas and products-they can be just as potent as FDA regulated drugs and chemicals. Also, when using herbal products for weight loss purposes, users should keep in mind that while it may offer some immediate benefits, the only way to really lose weight and keep it off is to make lifestyle changes in your exercise and eating habits.