What You Should Know
The company that manufactures the Banital range of weight loss supplements tells us that the Banital Carb Blend will do four things for users. They say that it will help you metabolize carbohydrates and calories, as well as increase the rate of your metabolism. The manufacturers also claim that Banital will suppress the user’s appetite and increase energy levels. The main active ingredient in the Banital Carb Blend is Phaseolus Vulgaris. Phaseolus Vulgaris apparently blocks the conversion of dietary starch into glucose.
The ingredients in Banital Carb Blend consist of: Phaseolus Vulgaris, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Peppermint Leaf Extract, Peppermint Leaf Extract, Cinnamon Bark, Lemon Verbena,Chamolile,Ginger Root,Licorice Root, Tangerine Peel, and Chicory Root.
There is an official website for the Banital range of weight loss products. The website tells us that the products can only be ordered by telephone or directly from the website and that they cannot be bought in shops. Those who wish to try any product from the range can take advantage of a seven day free trial. You only need to pay the $9.95 for postage. The ingredients in the Banital Carb Blend are common ingredients found in other weight loss products on the market. Cinnamon Bark is said to regulate spikes in blood sugar. Lemon Verbena acts as a digestive aid. Both peppermint and Chicory Root are said to improve energy levels. Green Leaf Tea Extract, which is also present in Banital Carb Blend, has to be one of the most popular ingredients in weight loss products on the market today. Phaseolus Vulgaris is derived from the northern white kidney bean and is said to inhibit carbohydrate absorption. Phaseolus Vulgaris is another ingredient that can be found in a great many weight loss products on the market today.
- Banital Carb Blend can be ordered directly from an official website.
- There is a seven day free trial, as well as a money back guarantee
- There is a comprehensive list of ingredients available for Banital Carb Blend.
- There have been no controlled, standardized tests carried out on Banital Carb Blend.
- There is little proof offered that Banital Carb Blend procures weight loss.
- Banital Carb Blend does not seem to offer any unique proprietary ingredients, and most of this product’s ingredients can be found in rival supplements.
- Does not contain an appetite suppressing ingredient.
The ingredients in Banital Carb Blend are commonly found in other weight loss products on the market, particularly the ingredients green tea extract, cinnamon bark, and phaseolus vulagaris. While we appreciate that new users are offered a 7 day trial sample of Banital, we question how well a user could determine the effectiveness of any weight loss supplement in only 7 days.