Batch 5 Review
What You Should Know
Batch 5 is a fat burner, that claims to be an extreme thermogenic supplement.
List of Ingredients
Batch 5 contains the following ingredients:
- Vitamin B6
- Guarana Seed Extract
- Citrus Aurantium
- White Willow
- Green Tea
- Uva Ursi
Batch 5 contains many natural ingredients. Vitamin B6 plays a role in many functions in the body, but mostly handles protein metabolism. Chromium helps to stabilize blood sugar levels so you don’t feel as hungry as often. Garcinia is a stimulant thought to increase the metabolism so you burn more fat while at rest. Guarana Seed Extract is another stimulant that boosts metabolism. Citrus Aurantium is yet another stimulant that helps boost metabolism, White Willow helps with pain and inflammation in the body. Cayenne boosts the body’s temperature, making it easier to burn fat. Green Tea is another mild stimulant that will help boost the metabolism. Uva Ursi is a diuretic that will help remove excess water from the body. Dandelion is also a diuretic that helps remove excess water from the body. L-Caritine is an amino acid which helps build muscle.
- Batch 5 contains ingredients known to help boost metabolism.
- Batch 5 does not appear to have an official website.
- This formula contains many stimulants that can lead to negative side effects.
- This formula contains multiple diuretics, which can lead to dehydration and artificial weight loss on the scale.
- We are unable to determine if there is a money back guarantee to support this product.
- There do not appear to be any free trials for this product.
- We do not know how much of each ingredient is in this formula.
Batch 5 at first glance appears to be a good fat burning formula, but when you combine the fact that there is no official website, there are some harsh stimulants and heavy duieretics, and the fact that you do not know how much of each ingredient is in the formula, there is plenty of reason to look elsewhere for a better weight loss solution. Regardless of what supplement you use, it needs to be combined with a nutritionally balanced, reduced calorie diet and a regular exercise routine featuring cardio workouts and strength training routines, as the supplement alone cannot be expected to do all of the work for you.