What You Should Know
Bazi Energy is an energy supplement that claims to offer a healthy source of energy. The official website for the product lists other energy supplements and compares those products with Bazi Energy. According to that comparison, Bazi Energy is the healthiest energy shot with the most antioxidant impact of any popular brand, but does that mean the supplement is effective? There is a bit of caffeine in the formula that will increase energy, but not too much to cause jitters and shakes associated with some energy supplements.
List of Ingredients
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Pantothenic Acid
- Grapeseed Extract
Bazi Proprietary Superfruit Blend:
- Blueberry Fruit Concentrate
- Pomegranate Fruit Concentrate
- Jujube Fruit Extract
- Goji Berry Extract
- Raspberry Fruit Extract
- Acai Juice
- Seabuckthorn Fruit Extract
- Chokeberry Fruit Juice Powder
Bazi Energy is a healthy energy supplement with superfruits. The company is completely transparent and the dieter instantly knows how much of each ingredient they are taking, including caffeine – 80 mg per bottle. The only proprietary ingredients are the superfruits. Superfruits are fruit sources of antioxidants. Antioxidants don’t increase metabolism but they do fight off damage caused by free radicals and stop free radicals from reproducing on a cellular level.
The main complaint we found in reviews of Bazi Energy was the lack of caffeine punch. With only 80 mg of caffeine per serving, Bazi Energy contains the least amount of caffeine per serving than any other caffeinated supplement in the category. However, the dieter can take more than one Bazi Energy if they want to increase the caffeine amount.
- Bazi Energy products are all-natural.
- Each drink has very few carbohydrates and calories.
- There is no warning label because all of the ingredients are safe.
- All ingredients are listed on the label.
- The only ingredients in a proprietary blend are the superfruits.
- Contains caffeine for increased energy.
- The 80 mg of caffeine may be a bit too much if the dieter is not used to drinking caffeine.
- Contains vitamins the dieter may be taking as part of a daily multivitamin regime.
- The website does not sell Bazi Energy shots or drinks.
If you want to increase energy and decrease free radical damage, Bazi Energy could be a healthy choice. We like the low caffeine content and the transparent formula, but we are not sold on the product as a weight loss supplement. There is no appetite suppressant and the formula does not contain green tea extract, which provides a natural metabolism boost.