What You Should Know
Do you have enough energy to make it through the day? This is the question on the minds of many people these days. Hence the plethora of energy drinks and shots available in local supermarkets and gas stations. The product we will examine in this review is be-Energized, which is a supplement formula offered by GNC. It retails for $44.95, and can be taken in doses of two capsules per day. If you refer to the official website, you can see some user feedback on this product, as well as the product’s label with ingredients. There are also some health notes provided.
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Capsimax™ Capsicum Fruit Extract (Capsicum sp.)
- Bioperine® (black pepper extract)
- Green Tea Leaves Extract (Camellia sinensis)(50% EGCG = 25 mg)
- alpha-Lipoic Acid
- Setria L-Glutathione
- MegaNatural®-BP Grape Seed Extract (Vitus vinifera)
be-Energized is one of many “energy” supplements available at this point. This capsule formula aims to increase your metabolism, combat free radical damage, boost your energy levels, and help you get in a better workout. It is supposed to contain a “thermogenic” blend of key ingredients that increase thermo genesis. be-Energized can be taken in the morning or before a workout in order to heighten your energy levels.
The key ingredients found in be-Energized are Caffeine Anhydrous, Green Tea Extract, Bioperine, and Capsimax. Together these ingredients are supposed to get your metabolism going, and boost your energy levels so you can shed weight and stay focused all day long. However, you should be aware that a lot of Caffeine is used in be-Energized, and this is a stimulant and diuretic. Therefore it should not be taken too late in the day, or it may lead to sleeplessness.
- There are GNC stores located all over the country, which sell this product.
- Antioxidants are used in be-Energized to help fight free radical damage.
- This formula is loaded with stimulants like caffeine.
- be-Energized does not endeavor to aid with weight loss.
- The retail price of this supplement is $44.95.
- A number of users have complained that this product causes side effects.
- This formula may draw water off of your muscles since it acts like a diuretic.
The first thing you should notice about be-Energized is the high level of Caffeine it contains. This is actually the first ingredient listed for this dietary supplement. Caffeine is also found in the Green Tea it contains. Therefore this product may not be an ideal pre-workout formula, because it will draw water away from your muscles. Furthermore, it is unlikely that be-Energized will actually heighten your metabolism and lead to long-term weight reduction. Be sure to check into other diet products available.