Beast CREATure Review
What You Should Know
Creatine is a buzzword you may be familiar with if you spend time with competitive athletes or body builders. Creatine is a naturally occurring acid that is designed to improve athletic performance by enhancing the physique and muscles. It can be used as an energy source by the skeletal muscles, and is therefore seen as a good way of helping to improve muscular performance. Beast CREATure is the supplement company Beast’s first foray into Creatine products, and is designed to help improve muscle mass and growth, promote muscle repair, and result in improved physical performance and endurance. As such, these products are seen as a boon for bodybuilders, but may be less positive for those who are looking to lose weight, or who want to avoid bulking up.
List Of Ingredients
Beast CREATure contains Creapure, Creatine Magna-Power, Creatine AKG, Creatine Anhydrous, and Vanadium Citrate.
Beast Creatine is sold in a bottle containing 180 rapid release capsules. A serving size comprises three pills, which are to be taken before a work out, as well as immediately after. Users are also told to take three pills in the morning and evening of non-work out days.
- Plenty of information about the ingredients and the product available online.
- Research has indicated that creatine is beneficial in promoting muscle growth and repair
- The product, available in pill form, is easy to take and does not require users to substantially adjust their routine to accommodate it
- The product is not designed to promote weight loss on its own
- The product may have negative side effects in those who have pre-existing medical conditions such as high blood pressure or heart problems, and therefore may pose a risk to unfit individuals looking to lose weight
Beast CREATure is a creatine product put out by well known body building supplement company Beast. However, while research has indicated that Creatine can help promote muscle growth and repair, resulting in improvements to overall physique and physical performance and endurance, such products may not result in the outcomes desired by those who are looking to lose weight. The manufacturers are clear about users needing to seek medical advice before beginning use of the product, which may result in adverse side effects amongst those who are not in optimum physical health. This may present some concerns, particularly given that users looking to use Beast CREATure as a weight loss supplement may be at risk of adverse side effects. If you’re looking for a product to help you lose weight, Beast CREATure is perhaps not the right choice, as it is targeted more towards serious athletes with different needs in terms of physique and performance results.