What You Should Know
Beast SuperTest is marketed as a professional strength anabolic complex, and it is claimed that it will help promote the building of muscle mass, strength, and endurance. This product contains a range of testosterone promoting agents that are designed to help nitric oxide absorption, and the makers claim that it can help support kidney and liver function while controlling estrogen and testosterone levels. Users should be aware that these products are not necessarily designed as a weight loss supplement, and as such any weight loss that occurs with the use of this product may be related to other factors rather than to the use of the product itself.
List Of Ingredients
Beast SuperTest contains Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Magnesium Citrate, Zinc Citrate,Puncture Vine, Steroid Saponins, Pfaffia Paniculata, Withania Somnifera Extract, Withanolides, Safed Musli Extract, Saponins, Rhodiola Rosea,Testofen Extract, Eurycoma Longifolia Extract, Vitex Agnus Castus Extract, Cissus Quadrangularis Extract, Cyanotis Vaga Extract, 20-Hydroxyecdysterone, L-Arginine, L-Citrulline Malate, Arginine Ethyl Ester, Di-Arginine Malate, Japanese Knotweed Extract, Resveratrol, Diindolymenthane, Calcium D-Glucarate, Nettle Root Powder, Pygeum Africanum Extract, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Milk Thistle Extract, Silymarin, Cranberry Extract,Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, and Titanium Dioxide
Beast SuperTest is sold in a bottle of 180 capsules, which equates to 45 servings (four capsules per serve), and retails for around $85
- Plenty of information about the ingredients and the product is available online.
- Many of the ingredients are natural
- The product, available in pill form, is easy to take and does not require users to substantially adjust their routine to accommodate it
- The product is not designed to promote weight loss on its own
- The product may have negative side effects in those who have pre-existing medical conditions such as high blood pressure or heart problems, and therefore may pose a risk to unfit individuals looking to lose weight
- The product is expensive given that one bottle offers around six weeks’ supply
Beast SuperTest is an anabolic product designed to promote muscle growth, facilitate bulking up, and improve repair times, offering users improved endurance and lifting power. The product is aimed at bodybuilders and bodysculptors, however, and is not designed to be used as a weight loss product. In addition, while many of the ingredients contained in the product are naturally derived, there is little evidence that these ingredients are needed by the body to help detox or promote improved functionality, as the body is capable of doing this itself without intervention. In addition, the emphasis on testosterone-boosting ingredients may result in adverse effects in some users; users should consult with a doctor before using this product, particularly if they are pregnant or breastfeeding, or are otherwise not in optimum health.