97% of dieters just want a product that works. Yeah, we don’t understand that remaining 3%, either. We examined ingredients, possible side effects, research and customer service. We also read hundreds of experiences. Then, we summarized and condensed to give you the bottom line.
What are Bell Lifestyle Products?
This is a full line of supplements, including pain control, urinary health, sexual health, medicinal teas, and more. In the Weight Management category, you will find several to choose from. Bell Lifestyle Products ingredients vary by product, but some include bladderwrack, guarana, chromium picolinate and kelp.
Bell Lifestyle Products is the company. It was founded in 1996, and supplements can be purchased online and in mass retailers as a result of relationships with multiple distributors. We like longevity, as well as the convenience of a toll-free customer service number, but read on…
Ineffective – “Products Don’t Work?”
The first thing we noticed is that Bell Lifestyle Products just didn’t work for some. “If people are finding the formulas don’t work, they’re going to move on to something else. They don’t want to waste time and money to end up without results,” said our Research Editor.
”The blood sugar supplement didn’t work to help me lower my blood sugar,” said one user.
”It did not do a thing for weight or cleansing,” claimed a buyer.
Others maintain they work, and well.
“They are wonderful and, along with a more careful and better diet have been a tremendous help,” said a dieter.
“I have NEVER believed in the efficacy of supplementation, thinking that only prescription drugs work. I have REALLY changed my mind after using this Bell product! I have had fantastic readings since I began using this. It is the first time any supplement worked for me. I will continue to use it,” offered a customer.
Few Customer Reviews – “What’s Up With That?”
Our next issue is that though we were able to find a handful of comments for Bell Lifestyle Products, there are several that don’t have any reviews at all. We’re not sure what this really means for the company.
”Not great at all, keeps it steady, but does not decrease total cholesterol levels. Does not worth the price IMHO,” said a customer who used a cholesterol lowering product.
”Made my skin break out,” offered another who tried an acne formula.
There were some people who had good things to say about certain products.
“Awesome tea, works great,” said a reviewer of the detox tea.
“Does not taste bad at all. I don’t sweeten or anything. I make enough for the week and put it in a container in fridge. Hopefully it will make a difference. It’s guaranteed or money back on tea if no change in kidney function after a couple of months,” claimed another.
Our years of research experience have taught us that it only takes a small issue, like lack of customer reviews, to prevent users from giving a product line a try. If Bell Lifestyle Products isn’t in the eye of buyers, how are they supposed to know it’s there?
The Science – “Maybe, Maybe Not”
There are multiple Belly Lifestyle Products to choose from, but taking the Shape & Health into consideration, there is one ingredient that can help boost energy – guarana. Chromium is also in there, so there could be a reduction in appetite. However, there are common and there are others that work to create a better formula.
At DietSpotlight, we want to see science before we can recommend any formula and that’s just not there this time.
The Bottom Line – Does Bell Lifestyle Products Work?
Should I race out for a bottle of Bell Lifestyle Products? The official website does offer information on the products and you can order online. But, we have reservations about recommending the line. The weight management formula contains some caffeine and chromium and that’s not the strongest combination on the market. Plus, there are reports that it doesn’t work as claimed.
If you’re ready to lose weight, we suggest using a supplement that contains clinically tested ingredients. Make sure it’s known to help support your weight-loss efforts. To get even better results, use it with diet and exercise.
Among the best products we’ve seen in 2016 is one called Leptigen. It is it made with a unique blend of four key ingredients all clinically tested and shown to help boost metabolism and spark fat loss. We couldn’t find negative comments or mentions of harmful side effects. This means users are getting solid results.
Plus, if you’re interested, you can get a Special Trial Offer directly from the manufacturer. What a great thing to see.