Benfatto Nutrition Review
What You Should Know
There are plenty of health supplement companies that come and go. Although Benfatto Nutrition still has some supplements on the market, their official website is no longer up and running. This could be due to financial reasons, too much competition, or even issues with poor ingredients. It is really difficult to say. Regardless, one product they developed called Furnace is still on the market. It can be found on websites like BodyBuilding.com for $44.99 (current clearance price is $12.22).
The Benfatto Nutrition supplement known as Furnace is pitched as a lipotropic fat burner, but without any stimulants or crash. It comes in capsule form (80 servings per container). Since it does not contain caffeine or stimulants, it is not supposed to cause jitters or nervousness. Basically Furnace works by combating the body’s desire to create fat deposits. This supplement promotes liver health, while assisting the body with metabolizing fat. One of the primary ingredients incorporated into this product is Chitosan (may elevate metabolic rates).
List of Ingredients
Choline, Tyrosine, Inositol Hexaniacinate, L-Methionine, Chitosan, Pancreatin, Betaine, Black Radish, Raw Liver, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Hesperidin, Beet Leaf, and Magnesium Stearate.
Since Benfatto Nutrition no longer has an official website, we are taking a closer look at their product, Furnace. This dietary supplement should be taken in the morning with food. It aims to help users with fat reduction and overall weight loss. A single container of Furnace comes with 240 capsules (three capsules is a serving size). It is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. Other than Chitosan, the key ingredients are Choline, Tyrosine, Inositol Hexaniacinate, L-Methionine, Pancreatin, and Citrus Bioflavonoids.
- There is no caffeine in Furnace, nor are there any stimulants, which is good.
- All of the active ingredients are laid out for consumer review.
- Warnings are clearly posted where this product is sold.
- There is no longer an official website available for Benfatto Nutrition.
- Individuals who are allergic to shellfish cannot take Benfatto Nutrition Furnace, because it contains Chitosan.
- Some of the key active ingredients used in Furnace may lead to side effects in some users.
- There are no customer reviews provided for Furnace.
- Clinical research is not offered for this weight loss formula.
It is clear to see that Benfatto Nutrition is not currently in business. However, they do have products still on the market. Considering the cost of Furnace, these supplements are not selling very well. Therefore you can certainly get this product at a low price through bodybuilder.com. On the downside, there are no reviews to give you an idea of how effective this supplement is. Furthermore, Furnace contains Chitosan, which is not suitable for individuals who are allergic to shellfish.