Best Fitness BFMG20 Sportsmans Gym Review
What You Should Know
The Best Fitness BFMG20 Sportsmans Gym is an all-in-one home gym system available for around $500 to $600. This home gym promises to give you a total body workout for a fraction of the cost of other comparable gym systems. We will take a closer look at this product to determine how well it could possibly work to replace a gym membership to help you with your weight loss goals.
List of Ingredients
The Best Fitness BFMG20 Sportsmans Gym weighs 263 pounds, and features a weight stack with 150 pounds. You can do the following exercises with the machine: bench press, lat pull downs (both front and back), pectoral fly, leg extensions, leg curls, tricep press down, and tricep extensions. There is a low pulley station for working your obliques, doing a seated row, curls, and more. There is a wide grip lat bar and a low row bar included with the machine. The machine is 47 inches wide, 64 inches long, and 78 inches tall, making it a difficult fit for small spaces.
- The Best Fitness BFMG20 Sportsmans Gym is a cost effective option for those who have room for a total body home gym, and do not want to pay for a gym membership.
- This product is available online from a variety of merchants, and may also be purchased used.
- The Best Fitness BFMG20 Sportsmans Gym will not help if you do not use it nearly every day.
- There are some negative comments suggesting that paying more money for another home gym is a better idea.
- No customer reviews.
- Return policies will vary based on the merchant you purchase the gym from.
- Some people may not be able to use this machine easily.
- This product will not fit in a small space.
- LIttle information is provided about this product on the manufacturer’s website.
The Best Fitness BFMG20 Sportsmans Gym may be a good investment for people who know or are willing to learn how to use it, and have room for it. The one time investment, when the machine is used regularly will certainly pay for itself when compared to a gym membership, within a year or less. However, simply buying a home gym will not make the weight disappear. You must exercise with the machine on a regular basis. Exercising is not a license to eat whatever you want, so you must also follow a balanced diet. To really amp up the effort, you should also take a proven weight loss supplement that contains either a fat burner or appetite suppressant as directed.