Biggest Loser Power Walk DVD Review
What You Should Know
The Biggest Loser: Power Walk DVD is an exercise DVD spearheaded by personal trainer and one of the stars of the show, Bob Harper. This DVD, especially in comparison to some of the others on the market by The Biggest Loser, is low impact due to the focus on walking. If you are looking for a good exercise routine, then this may be the answer you’ve been looking for.
List of Ingredients
The Biggest Loser: Power Walk DVD features four different levels of intensity and can help you progress to walking 26 miles in just three weeks. The first part of the DVD discusses different walking techniques you can use to strengthen your body and improve your cardio results, but if you do not like it, you can just walk normally. The second level is more intense and features bursts of cardio including jumping jacks. The other parts of the DVD include more muscle toning options, such as using a set of dumbbells or a medicine ball, to increase the effectiveness of your workout. These are additional tools that do not come with the DVD and must be purchased separately. Users have the option of working out section by section or by doing the entire DVD as one workout.
- There are various levels of workouts for those who need to start at a beginning level and work their way up.
- Can be done from the comfort of home, without using a lot of space.
- Many people tire of doing the same workouts over and over again.
- People who are not fans of the TV show may not be interested in this DVD.
- This provides no advice on diet and nutrition.
- Requires the purchase of additional equipment, including dumbbells and a medicine ball.
- Some users have complained the workout is not very organized.
Exercise is an integral part of weight loss, and walking is an excellent way to do it, especially for people who have joint issues and cannot do the higher impact exercises without pain. However, exercise is not the only part of weight loss, as you must follow a reduced calorie diet that includes plenty of healthy foods such as fruits and vegetables in conjunction with the exercise to see real results. Adding a proven weight loss supplement to your regimen is a good way to increase the amount of weight you lose in a certain period of time, compared to diet and exercise alone. The weight loss supplement should contain a clinically proven amount of either a fat burner, an appetite suppressant, or both to achieve the greatest result.