What You Should Know
BioDiet Plus is a dietary supplement created by BioSynergy Health Alternatives. This product is said to burn fat, improve metabolism, decrease sugar craving and is a relaxing mood enhancer. There are thermogenic compounds including bitter orange, chromemate, green tea extract lipase enzyme and yerba mate which assist in increasing metabolism and burning fat more efficiently. The formula also includes 5-HTP which is related to the synthesis of serotonin in the brain, and has been shown to improve mood and alertness, and to decrease sugar and carbohydrate cravings. This ingredient has been suggested as a natural alternative to prescription anti-depressants such as Prozac, with similar benefits but none of the side effects.
Vitamin C, Vitamin B-6, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Magnesium, Chromium, 5-HTP, Bitter Orange, Ginger Root Extract, Green Tea Extract 40%, Guarana Extract 22%, Yerba Mate, Lipase Enzyme
The suggested usage of BioDiet Plus is 2 capsules before breakfast and 2 capsules before lunch, with 8 ounces of water. The product label mentions that all 4 capsules may not be required for everyone. BioDiet Plus is said to be a highly effective fat burner, and customers have reported increase levels of energy along while feeling more relaxed and positive. While there are several ingredients in this product which are known to accelerate metabolism, there are no strong appetite suppressants. However, there are some ingredients including chromium which regulate insulin levels, and may help curb cravings for sugar.
- BioDiet Plus seems to contain several ingredients which are known to increase metabolism and provide an improved overall sense of well-being.
- The website is complete with testimonials, advice regarding diet and exercise, and a 100% money-back guarantee if not satisfied.
- The appetite suppressants in BioDiet Plus are very mild, and do not significantly curb hunger.
- There is a high level of caffeine in this product, which may have side effects such as nausea, nervousness, insomnia, elevated heart rate and high blood pressure.
- BioDiet Plus contains 5-HTP, which has a direct affect on the production of serotonin in the brain. Anyone taking prescription anti-depressants should be cautious of possible interactions, and seek the advice of a physician before taking this product.
The makers of BioDiet Plus laud it as a safe and effective weight loss tool, which produces the highest level of fat burning possible. The mood-enhancing properties of the product also make it appealing. Those who use BioDiet Plus may see an improvement in energy levels and improved mood, but should also be wary of the possible side effects of the caffeine and 5-HTP. There are no ingredients in this product which make it particularly unique in the sea of weight loss supplements that are available, but the money-back guarantee may convince some consumers to give it a try.