What You Should Know
BioTrim is now called BioPhysique. This transdermal patch promises safe and steady weight loss in users and to improve the health and look of the skin. The BioPhysique weight loss transdermal patch can be taken by both men and women of almost all fitness levels. Users are encouraged to diet and exercise along with this transdermal patch for maximum results.
List of Ingredients
Cayenne, Eyebright, Hawthorn, Juniper, Kelp, Lavender, Psyllium, Rosemary, Silica, and Slippery Elm.
BioPhysique claims that this transdermal weight loss patch contains only natural ingredients. Cayenne is believed to be a gastrointestinal detoxicant. Eyebright is believed to both repair and firm tissues in the body. Hawthorn is believed to be good for the heart and to be an antioxidant. Juniper is thought to fight cellulite and tone congested skin. Kelp is thought to hydrate the skin and improve the elasticity of the skin. Lavender is thought to fight lipid oxidation and revitalize the skin. Psyllium is believed to work as a mild laxative and to detoxify the body. Rosemary is believed to have the ability to work as a mild stimulant, scavenge free radicals, reduce cellulite, and tone the skin. Silica is thought to help exfoliate skin. Slippery Elm is thought to heal any damaged tissues in the body, reduce any swelling in the body, and help to soothe any inflammation in the body.
- BioPhysique states that its transdermal patch is made of all natural ingredients.
- There are user testimonials on the BioPhysique website.
- This transdermal patch contains many ingredients that are thought to improve the skin inside and out.
- This product is not FDA approved.
- Rosemary is considered a mild stimulant so those who are sensitive to stimulants should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as heart palpitations and nausea may occur.
BioPhysique transdermal patches don’t really seem to stand out from the rest of the weight loss and skin improving transdermal patches available on the market today. There is no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using BioPhysique transdermal patches is right for them.