What You Should Know
Boptrin Plus is a weight loss supplement that helps users lose weight and helps to keep it off in the long run. This weight loss supplement boasts the ability to increase metabolism, burn fat, and increase energy, make users feel fuller for long periods of time, and reduce the ability of the body to store and produce fat. Bioptrin Plus claims that it can be used by both men and women of almost all fitness levels. Users are encouraged to diet and exercise along with this product for maximum results.
List of Ingredients
L-Phenylalanine, L-Lysine, L-Tyrosine, L-Carnatine, Glucomannan Fiber, Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Guarana Seed, Garcinia Cambogia (HCA), Yerbe Mate Bark, Green Tea, Chromemate Chromium, and Enerplex Herbal Blend.
Bioptrin Plus has several amino acids which are essential for good health, mood elevation and help the body to store fat as energy. The CLA included in this weight loss supplement promises to decrease fat and help the body convert stored fat into lean muscle tissue. Bioptrin Plus includes green tea which works as a powerful antioxidant, can regulate blood sugar, and burn fat in the body.
- Bioptrin Plus is said to suppress the appetite in users for long periods of time.
- Bioptrin Plus promises to rev up the metabolism in order to burn fat and increase the energy level of users.
- Bioptrinol is supposed to promote complete and long-term weight loss in users.
- This product is not FDA approved.
- This weight loss supplement contains Guarana Seed and Yerbe Mate Bark which may cause heart problems and raise blood pressure.
Bioptrin Plus doesn’t really seem to stand out from the rest of the fat burning supplements, energy increasing supplements, or appetite suppressing supplements available on the market today. There is no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Bioptrin Plus is right for them.