Bioptrinol Plus Review
What You Should Know
Bioptrinol Plus claims the ability to burn fat, suppress the appetite, and increase energy. This weight loss supplement also states that users will not only lose weight but they will be able to keep it off as well. Bioptrinol Plus can be used by both men and women of almost all fitness levels. Users are encouraged to diet and exercise along with this weight loss supplement for maximum results.
List of Ingredients
Glucomannan, CLA, Guarana Seed, Garcinia Cambogia, Yerba Mate Bark, Green Tea, Chromium Polynicotinate, Vitamin B6, Uva Ursi, Schizandra Berry, Ginger Root, Bitter Orange, Damiana Leaf, Kelp, Panax Ginseng, Milk Thistle Extract, Cayenne, and Iodine
Bioptrinol Plus has several ingredients that claim to have healing properties and dramatically increase weight loss. Glucomannan may help treat some digestive ailments and it may also help users feel full when eating. The chromium in Bioptrinol Plus is believed to have the ability to help regulate blood sugar in the body and reduce cravings for foods rich in sugar and carbohydrates.
- Bioptrinol Plus includes green tea which may help to metabolize fat and detoxify the body.
- Bitter orange has the ability to burn fat and increase the metabolism for higher energy and better fat burning.
- Glucomannan has the ability to reduce the absorption of carbohydrates and fat. It may also aid in the treatment if digestive ailments such as constipation.
- This product is not FDA approved.
- Bioptrinol Plus includes caffeine and other stimulants so those who are sensitive to caffeine and stimulants should avoid this supplement because adverse side effects such as heart palpitations, insomnia, nausea, and increased heart rate may occur.
There is no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Bioptrinol Plus is right for them.