What You Should Know
BioSoy Protein Plus is a weight loss system that helps users lose weight and keep it off and enhance the users overall health. It is important to know that this is a meal replacement system and not a supplement. BioSoy Protein Plus claims that it can be used by both men and women of almost all fitness levels. Users are encouraged to diet and exercise along with this weight loss supplement for maximum results.
List of Ingredients
Soy, Whey Protein, Yerba Mate, Green Tea, Ginger, Cocoa Extract, Panax, Gingko Biloba, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B12.
BioSoy Protein Plus is a series of meal replacement shakes and in six different formulas. There are a variety of flavors: French vanilla, cafe latte, cookies and cream, pina colada, tropical fruit, wild berry, and dutch chocolate. BioSoy Protein Plus contains ginger which improves circulation and helps to lower high blood pressure. Green tea is thought to enhance the metabolism while providing powerful antioxidant action. Vitamin C and Gingko Biloba strengthen the immune system while increasing energy.
- BioSoy Protein Plus increases user’s intake of essential nutrients.
- BioSoy Protein Plus contains high amounts of protein which may cause consumers to eat less and feel fuller quicker.
- This meal replacement system promises that users will also notice a boost in their energy levels.
- BioSoy Protein Plus contains essential amino acids.
- This product is not FDA approved.
- Users of this system must replace two meals a day with BioSoy Protein Plus shakes.
- Yerba Mate may cause heart and cardiovascular problems.
There is no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using BioSoy Protein Plus is right for them.