What You Should Know
Biotest MD6 is advertised as a thermogenic fat burner. This thermogenic supplement claims that is can help bodybuilders perfect their physique and that it can also help regular people lose weight easily. Biotest MD6 can be used by both men and women of almost all fitness levels, but this product is geared towards bodybuilders. Users are encouraged to diet and exercise along with this product for maximum results.
List of Ingredients
Biotest GBX, Guarana Berry Extract (containing caffeine and theophylline),
P-Methylcarbonylethylphenol, Natural Caffeine, Yohimbine HCI, PEP2 (piperine, cayenne-pepper extract), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose, Calcium Carbonate, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Dextrose Monohydrate, Titianium Dioxide, and Lecithin.
Biotest MD6 is a thermogenic fat burner that contains a piperine and cayenne pepper blend that can increase the body’s metabolism in turn promoting the burning of excess fat in the body. Biotest MD6 contains Guarana Berry Extract and this is said to be a powerful fat burner and it will also increase energy in users. This thermogenic supplement also contains Yohimbine which claims to be a powerful fat burner and energy booster. This thermogenic supplement also contains many natural ingredients.
- Biotest MD6 contains a xanthine that may possess the ability to treat respiratory illnesses.
- Guarana Berry Extract is boasted to be a potent fat burner.
- Biotest MD6 states that it can dramatically increase weight loss in users and is formulated for those seeking to lose weight and it is also very beneficial to bodybuilders.
- This product is not FDA approved.
- This thermogenic supplement contains caffeine and other stimulants so those who are sensitive to those should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as nausea, increased heart rate, headache and heart palpitations may occur.
- Yohimbine may cause heart and/or cardiovascular problems.
Biotest MD6 doesn’t really seem to stand out from the rest of the thermogenic supplements available on the market today. There is no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Biotest MD6 is right for them.