What You Should Know
Biotrainer is a piece of fitness equipment that measures physical activity. This is not a weight loss supplement but a device that aids in tracking the physical activity of the user to help them develop an effective exercise routine. Biotrainer can be used by both men and women of almost all fitness levels. Users are encouraged to diet and exercise along with this product for maximum results because this will only help them track their progress and not make progress for them.
Biotrainer is a physical activity measuring device that claims the ability to also tell users if they have lost of gained weight. This device will also track the users’ metabolic calorie burn. This physical activity measuring device also comes with an online monitoring program for users to use to track different aspects of their progress. The Biotrainer online monitoring system will track the amount of calories consumed as well as the amount of calories burned by the user. The online monitoring program claims that it has been clinically proven to promote motivation in users and increase their level of physical activity. The Biotrainer physical activity measuring device comes with a free trial membership for the Biotrainer online monitoring program and the Biotrainer nutritional program for one month. After this free trial is up the user can decide to continue or discontinue one or both of these services.
- Biotrainer is inexpensive when compared to other physical activity measuring devices.
- Biotrainer has an online monitoring program to help users track their weight loss and fitness progress and a nutritional program available to users.
- The website offers information on the clinical studies performed on this device.
- This product is not FDA approved.
- The Biotrainer physical activity measuring device may be a bit sophisticated for beginners.
- The online monitoring program and the nutritional program each have separate fees that users will need to pay to get these services.
Biotrainer doesn’t really seem to stand out from the rest of the physical activity monitoring devices available on the market today. There is no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using the Biotrainer is right for them.