Bistro M.D. Review
What You Should Know
Bistro M.D. is a weight loss plan that centers on pre-made meals. Users will need to only eat the meals that are delivered to them and follow strict guidelines for this weight loss meal plan to work. The Bistro M.D. meal plan can be used by both men and women of almost all fitness levels. Users are encouraged to exercise along with this meal plan for maximum results.
Bistro M.D. is a meal plan program that promises weight loss. Users will no longer have to cook or shop for their daily meals. All the food the user will need is delivered to their home and requires no calorie counting or portioning. The meals that are included with Bistro M.D. are said to be gourmet meals. This program states that the amount of weight a user can lose will depend on many factors such as how much exercise they incorporate into the plan, their age, current weight, and if they have any outstanding medical conditions that may interfere with their weight loss or ability to exercise. Bistro M.D. also claims that the average user can lose approximately two to three pounds every week they are on this program. This weight loss meal plan restricts users to 1,200 calories per day and this allows them to eat three meals and two snacks from the foods in the meal plan.
- All Bistro M.D. meals are pre-made and pre-measured so users are not guessing on what foods to eat and what the proper portion size is and meals are delivered to users.
- Bistro M.D. was designed by real medical doctors.
- This weight loss meal plan seems relatively easy to follow and comes with simple instructions.
- There are user testimonials on the Bistro M.D. website.
- This plan is not FDA approved.
- Those who use this weight loss meal plan must stick to a strict diet.
Bistro M.D. doesn’t really seem to stand out from the rest of the weight loss meal plans available on the market today. There is no absolute evidence to prove that these products will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and needs and decide if using the Bistro M.D. meal plan is right for them.